Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Was close to breaking down at work today. My ADHD med was doing quite well for the past few days and I actually felt like I could do things for once and felt somewhat focused. I took it today, no effect at all. The ones I've tried in the past didn't really have an effect at all. This all feels like some kind of sick, cruel joke. Actually having hope and being fooled yet again 😔 to think things were getting better. My therapist and psych think that I'm getting better, but honestly, I'm just getting worse and hope one day, I can ctb. Idk, maybe it was what I ate 40 minutes before taking it (half of a sandwich with hot pepper sauce).

Maybe I'm on my way because my eating disorder has been acting up again and I've lost a ton of weight and am getting closer and closer to being underweight. I think one of my co workers gave me a concerned look last night when they saw me, but idk honestly since I'm terrible at reading facial expressions.

I also dropped so many things today and one even hit me in my mouth (luckily they weren't breakable things).

When I think about ctb, I get sad about it because I genuinely want it to improve, but I'm starting to believe it can't

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: wasteofspace22, y'ffre, Rounded Apathy and 11 others
DarkNearDeath

DarkNearDeath

Student
May 1, 2021
Everytime 🙂

• Hugs
Reactions: VKVK and Squiddy
Fadeawaaaay

Fadeawaaaay

Visionary
Nov 12, 2021
It feels impossible but it's the only solution

• Hugs
Reactions: 𖣴 nadia 𖣴 and Squiddy
Jrmull1993

Jrmull1993

Warlock
Jul 13, 2022
It's the opposite for me, thinking about my early exit puts me at ease.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sammie, flagmaster, Dead Meat and 5 others
W

Why Me?

Experienced
Apr 5, 2022
When I visualize it, I start crying, which makes me think I would probably start crying if I actually try to do it which would be in a public place (jumping in a mall), but I don't see another way if things don't get better. I cry, because I think CTB is having your life end in tragedy, because obviously it's so terrible & hopeless you feel it's the only way for peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: 𖣴 nadia 𖣴, inconsequential_, Deleted member 31858 and 2 others
LeapOfFaith

LeapOfFaith

Jul 16, 2020
I used to get sad about it. But I have had these thoughts for so long now, years and years. I have grown so accustomed to them so now I just feel calm when I think about it. I feel like I have a choice. Only time I get sad is when I start to visualize my loved ones finding my body and having to cope with the fact that I decided to leave them behind. I am lucky in the sense I have people that cares for me. But then again that makes it harder to go though with it... so lucky or unlucky I do not know.

I have actually played with the thought of being an asshole to make people hate me.. just to make it easier for them when I am gone.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: lachrymost, 𖣴 nadia 𖣴, Orange010 and 5 others
M

MetroTransit

Aug 11, 2022
It has been years since I cried from sadness, until I wrote a suicide letter to those close to me . Even seeing my dog for what I thought was the last time made me break down and to her it was just another night. She was hoping I had treats for her. The thought of it does sometimes get to me, especially knowing how much it would hurt those around me. I don't cry for myself really I cry for others. I'm not worthy of much sympathy really. Sometimes when I think about it I still tear up a bit.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: 𖣴 nadia 𖣴, VKVK, katagiri83 and 1 other person
J

JealousOfTheElderly

Everything's gonna be OK
Aug 28, 2020
I don't get sad or cry when I think of CTBing. I get sad and cry when I think of the choices I made that got me to this point. I have one big regret in life and there's no coming back from this regret. I am a shell of who I used to be ten years ago. I don't want to suffer in my old age with my medical condition either.
I feel at peace when I think of CTBing.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Hangnail, inconsequential_, Hollowillow and 1 other person
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
When I visualize it, I start crying, which makes me think I would probably start crying if I actually try to do it which would be in a public place (jumping in a mall), but I don't see another way if things don't get better. I cry, because I think CTB is having your life end in tragedy, because obviously it's so terrible & hopeless you feel it's the only way for peace.
Same :( I'm trying so hard to improve, but no success

I don't get sad or cry when I think of CTBing. I get sad and cry when I think of the choices I made that got me to this point. I have one big regret in life and theres no coming back from thus regret. I am a shell of who I used to be ten years ago. I don't want to suffer in my old age with my medical condition either.
I feel this. I used to have so much potential before my cognitive issues and other mental health issues got to me a few years ago. After that, my life basically ended. I can't see myself getting another job as no one wants an employee with a terrible short term memory and problems communicating with people. If I can't find a job that doesn't deal with those, this might be the end of the road for me 😔

If you don't mind me asking, what medical condition do you have? :(

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 31858, Hollowillow, katagiri83 and 1 other person
J

JealousOfTheElderly

Everything's gonna be OK
Aug 28, 2020
I live in chronic pain and need surgery.
I'm also a high functioning alcoholic.

• Aww..
Reactions: Squiddy
Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
Was close to breaking down at work today. My ADHD med was doing quite well for the past few days and I actually felt like I could do things for once and felt somewhat focused. I took it today, no effect at all. The ones I've tried in the past didn't really have an effect at all. This all feels like some kind of sick, cruel joke. Actually having hope and being fooled yet again 😔 to think things were getting better. My therapist and psych think that I'm getting better, but honestly, I'm just getting worse and hope one day, I can ctb. Idk, maybe it was what I ate 40 minutes before taking it (half of a sandwich with hot pepper sauce).

Maybe I'm on my way because my eating disorder has been acting up again and I've lost a ton of weight and am getting closer and closer to being underweight. I think one of my co workers gave me a concerned look last night when they saw me, but idk honestly since I'm terrible at reading facial expressions.

I also dropped so many things today and one even hit me in my mouth (luckily they weren't breakable things).

When I think about ctb, I get sad about it because I genuinely want it to improve, but I'm starting to believe it can't
Of course... When I made a mini attempt by trying a medication knowing they tend to kill me, I cried telling my body that I was sorry. I didn't get the worst side effect, but just 1 pill made me sicker... As usual.

I have a theory about adhd

Attention deficit. It can be caused by anemia. Lack of b viramins to make the red blood cells that carry oxygen. I take supplements, I have a hard time eating (it's in meat, hard boiled eggs are quick. I love chicken ).

Hyperactivity. That sounds like sugar ang grains. I even avoid potatoes.

I have reactive hypoglycemia. Imagine a sugar allergy. I get a high then a crash

Feeding kids sugary ceteals with no vitamin b for nerves & energy, no c for calm & heal everything, no magnesium which relaxes us otherwise it can make ys feel lonely & suicidal... The food supply is a crime against children. Drugging starved kids high on caffeine from colas... That's an abomination

I wonder if you'd feel better on a severe strict natural diet of fresh meat (not hot dogs), veggies & fruits. No grains, no cola just water... With supplements of b,c,mg

It helped me until I washed everything I own with a toxic acid vinegar that I can't tolerate & might be allergic to...

Try to avoid acidic foods...

The standard american diet accronym is .. sad
I don't get sad or cry when I think of CTBing. I get sad and cry when I think of the choices I made that got me to this point. I have one big regret in life and there's no coming back from this regret. I am a shell of who I used to be ten years ago. I don't want to suffer in my old age with my medical condition either.
I feel you .. how can I cope with my shame of ruining my rare chances in life?

I feel this. I used to have so much potential before my cognitive issues and other mental health issues got to me a few years ago. After that, my life basically ended. I can't see myself getting another job as no one wants an employee with a terrible short term memory and problems communicating with people. If I can't find a job that doesn't deal with those, this might be the end of the road for me 😔

Wow we're so alike. I got hit by a car, poisonned by my own home. Mold, smoke... But I poisonned my new home with cleaners. I was so scared of mold... I gassed myself... Everything is soaked with acid... Can't undo ... Just going to pee burns like mad due to fumes from pouring my water .. wtf vinegar...

Wow we're so alike. I got hit by a car, poisonned by my own home. Mold, smoke... But I poisonned my new home with cleaners. I was so scared of mold... I gassed myself... Everything is soaked with acid... Can't undo ... Just going to pee burns like mad due to fumes from pouring my water .. wtf vinegar...

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Squiddy and JealousOfTheElderly
S

setoursailsagain

Jun 8, 2022
Thinking about saying goodbye to my dog and her having no clue it will be the last time she sees me gets me every time. Probably the only reason im still here tbh.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Squiddy and Deleted member 31858
WhatPowerIs

WhatPowerIs

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
I don't want to say goodbye. Not yet at least. Whenever I think about, it tears me up inside.

• Hugs
castler

castler

Enlightened
Jul 11, 2022
I cried fairly decent last Wednesday nite and hadn't had my weekly dosage of beer in me beforehand to numb me out. But I was crying about the simple fact women in particular make me feel soo uncomfortable to be out in public like I can't even "risk" looking at one for 2sec, I have to avoid eye contact and stare at the ground otherwise they might scream visual assault on me IDK. Just sucks I feel the need to CTB in order to not deal with that anymore, but wish I lived in a remote area, I h8 the citi life.

• Hugs
Reactions: wasteofspace22, Squiddy and Dead Meat
inconsequential_

inconsequential_

Your coffin, or mine?
May 4, 2022
It doesn't really make me sad, it makes me feel calm/relaxed. I'm so tired - mentally, spiritually, emotionally; I'm in a crippling amount of pain, and I'm just done. I am closer to having a date set, and every time I think about it, I feel more at peace.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: lachrymost, Notsupposedtobehere, Squiddy and 1 other person
M

MetroTransit

Aug 11, 2022
The immense peace after a definite day is approaching is insane. The week before I planned and doing it and was certain I wanted it all of my problems disappeared for that bit. Unfortunately I didn't have it in me to get rid of those problems. Few bouts of sadness when thinking of others but I was relieved for myself.

• Hugs
Reactions: Squiddy and Dead Meat
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
Of course... When I made a mini attempt by trying a medication knowing they tend to kill me, I cried telling my body that I was sorry. I didn't get the worst side effect, but just 1 pill made me sicker... As usual.

I have a theory about adhd

Attention deficit. It can be caused by anemia. Lack of b viramins to make the red blood cells that carry oxygen. I take supplements, I have a hard time eating (it's in meat, hard boiled eggs are quick. I love chicken ).

Hyperactivity. That sounds like sugar ang grains. I even avoid potatoes.

I have reactive hypoglycemia. Imagine a sugar allergy. I get a high then a crash

Feeding kids sugary ceteals with no vitamin b for nerves & energy, no c for calm & heal everything, no magnesium which relaxes us otherwise it can make ys feel lonely & suicidal... The food supply is a crime against children. Drugging starved kids high on caffeine from colas... That's an abomination

I wonder if you'd feel better on a severe strict natural diet of fresh meat (not hot dogs), veggies & fruits. No grains, no cola just water... With supplements of b,c,mg

It helped me until I washed everything I own with a toxic acid vinegar that I can't tolerate & might be allergic to...

Try to avoid acidic foods...

The standard american diet accronym is .. sad

I feel you .. how can I cope with my shame of ruining my rare chances in life?

I might try to change my diet

It doesn't really make me sad, it makes me feel calm/relaxed. I'm so tired - mentally, spiritually, emotionally; I'm in a crippling amount of pain, and I'm just done. I am closer to having a date set, and every time I think about it, I feel more at peace.
I do feel a slight sense of peace about no longer having to suffer in this hell anymore. I hope that you're able to find peace in whatever you decide to do :(

I don't want to say goodbye. Not yet at least. Whenever I think about, it tears me up inside.
I feel this :( I really am trying my best to improve, but nothing is working and I'm tired

• Hugs
Reactions: inconsequential_, Dead Meat and WhatPowerIs
Rounded Apathy

Rounded Apathy

Longing to return to stardust
Aug 8, 2022
I honestly think no one, or practically no one, wants to die as a first line option. I'm extrapolating based on my own experiences, but those of us who can remember good times would love for things to again be like that. Those who've never had them, most likely I expect they see others having them, and/or can imagine them...but for both groups, it either is or very convincingly seems impossible for that to be the case. And it's bad enough that simply being the agent in the cessation of our own existence has become a viable option; the antithesis of biological imperative.

That is a very sad thing. More and more I suddenly notice myself at the bottom of a deep dive, and briefly get slightly pulled back up just by the sheer sorrow I feel from being where I am. Feeling shitty about feeling shitty. 😢

• Hugs
Reactions: wasteofspace22 and Squiddy
Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
I might try to change my diet

I do feel a slight sense of peace about no longer having to suffer in this hell anymore. I hope that you're able to find peace in whatever you decide to do :(

I feel this :( I really am trying my best to improve, but nothing is working and I'm tired
Might has 2 meanings. Maybe & POWER.

Thank you for embracing the power of maybe.

Knowing that the universe is made of infinite quantum possibilities... It could create a new universe.

I had a good day yesterday. I embraced the power of maybe too.

• Hugs
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Started thinking about the wording I would put in a note today and that got me sad. I guess because I have grieved a lot for loved ones who have passed on. Any death is sad- I suspect suicide probably feels worse because people will realise how unhappy you were in your life too. It's hard to come up with the words to try and stop the grief really.

I don't really know if I'm sad for me. I'm sad that I was born in the first place certainly. My Mum really wanted children but she died when I was 3. Just feels such a waste that she died and I survived.

Actually having a good old sob now. Haven't had alcohol for a few years but fancied some tonight- think it's relaxed me enough to let it all out.

• Hugs
Reactions: Squiddy and Un-
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Sometimes it helps, sometimes I get sad thinking about who I'll be leaving behind to grieve. I wish I could go without hurting anyone because I don't mind throwing my life away. I feel bad that I'll be robbing my brother of a brother for the rest of his life. And I don't know how long my gf would take to recover, she really hangs onto bad events

• Hugs
H

Hope:-)

Enlightened
Jul 3, 2022
Yes. I don't want to go through dying, but I can't do it anymore. I'm devastated,

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: jodes2 and Squiddy
flagmaster

flagmaster

Oct 19, 2020
I don't get sad / scared over my choice of leaving life prematurely (before something else kills me)

I do get sad thinking about my loved ones having to deal with it all. I just hope they can find a glimpse of peace knowing that I'm not hurting anymore.

The reason I'm here is now is because I'm not irrational. I've sorted life insurance so the mortgage is covered. I'll have notes addressed to those I care about so there is closure for them and so they know there wasn't anything they could of done to 'save' me.

In my head, it all makes sense. To others it will be statistically recorded as another tragedy. So it's a process of explaining myself. It won't solve everything but it might make things a little clearer for people.

We all have an expiration date. The problem with society is that it attempts to extend it well beyond the point of having any quality of life left..
I think it's a beautiful right, having that choice to go, when we're ready.

We are accountable for our own lives. :)

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sammie, jodes2, Squiddy and 1 other person
S

Sammie

Sep 2, 2022
It's the opposite for me, thinking about my early exit puts me at ease.
same, this life makes me so sad and upset....the though of leaving helps my anxiety and I just wish I could now.. If I could I so would have and I need to get my shit together so that I can make it happen....it's going to be a process.

• Hugs
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
I had a massive crying fit today. I feel closer than ever to catching the bus.

• Hugs
BipolarExpress

BipolarExpress

he/him · tired/exhausted
Nov 11, 2022
I don't cry easily, but I've been on the verge of crying to think about how my friends will react after I've died. I also think about all the things I'll never accomplish because my brain is so broken that it's ready to self-destruct. It's a tragic end to a once-promising life, and I don't know how to process it all. Suicide is a lonely pursuit.

• Hugs