• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

I wish to be happy

I wish to be happy

May 13, 2024
I originally started strangling myself to ween off of cutting but after doing it so often, (5-6 times a day) I feel like I've made myself stupid. I have a lot of trouble remembering things and I'm far less skilled than I was before doing this. I've never met anyone that goes as hard with it as I do, a girl asked me to show her how hard I would go on her and she started coughing like crazy. (For reference i usually go until I'm too weak or I can't see anymore).

• Love
Reactions: etherealspring and kinderbueno
P

pulleditnearlyoff

Student
Apr 26, 2024
Yes, I did this for over a year, sometimes multiple times a day, even in the psych ward. Good to hear I'm not the only one.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: N33dT0D13 and I wish to be happy
N33dT0D13

N33dT0D13

Xe/It
Apr 2, 2023
Rarely but I have before... I punch myself and also feel like I'm making myself stupid... More stupid lol

• Love
Reactions: etherealspring, I wish to be happy and kinderbueno
P

pulleditnearlyoff

Student
Apr 26, 2024
Rarely but I have before... I punch myself and also feel like I'm making myself stupid... More stupid lol
I used to punch myself too. Then it all got too much to handle and I started hanging myself. Now i don't do it anymore and started punching myself again.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: N33dT0D13, etherealspring, I wish to be happy and 1 other person
kinderbueno

kinderbueno

Waiting at the bus stop
Jun 22, 2024
Ive tried to a few times but my SI kicks in

• Hugs
Reactions: N33dT0D13
I wish to be happy

I wish to be happy

May 13, 2024
I tried that one as well! I'd do it because I found my face really disgusting but it didn't quite scratch the itch for me.

littleinsanity

littleinsanity

Krackhead Bunni
Jun 21, 2024
I thought I was the only one and would laugh at myself because it does make you feel stupid. Then again I must be stupid considering all lol

• Hugs
Reactions: I wish to be happy and N33dT0D13