K

KiraLittleOwl

Lost in transition
Jan 25, 2019
It is so unpleasant, my whole body is shaking and tense, it doesn't stop.
I am so tired of it. benzodiazepines help only for a couple of hours if they even help.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Circles, mediocre, puppy9 and 2 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I get the shakes and sweat when I'm really anxious or exhausted. It's not very often, but It can be pretty painful. Why do you experience it?

Reactions: Circles
TearyEyedQueen

TearyEyedQueen

In the wrong timeline
Nov 14, 2019
Yes, especially when I'm crying which I do a lot. Maybe it's that or something else I don't know. But it's horrible. I just want everything to end.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles
LMLN

LMLN

Paragon
Aug 10, 2019
Yes. I do feel shaky most of the day. I take an AD which helps with the depression. But I think it makes me shaky and anxious.
I'm sorry you are feeling this. :aw:

• Hugs
Reactions: KiraLittleOwl
K

KiraLittleOwl

Lost in transition
Jan 25, 2019
Yes, especially when I'm crying which I do a lot. Maybe it's that or something else I don't know. But it's horrible. I just want everything to end.
Yes, I agree, it's horrible, I can't relax. It is called psychogenic tremor I believe.
And my muscles hurt from tenseness.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Circles, LMLN and TearyEyedQueen
A

a_strange_day

Arcanist
Jul 16, 2019
Yes. I've been like this my whole life. It started when I was really young and got worse with every passing year. At first it was just my hands shaking when I was too tense or uncomfortable, but in the last few years it's gotten so bad that when I'm in bed waiting for sleep to come I can feel my whole body vibrating, it's like some sort of low growling sound never really leaving. I'm tense 24/24. Benzos don't really help anymore since I've been taking them for years. The only thing that used to help was a lot of sport, running, boxing, anything that was draining my body.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Circles and KiraLittleOwl
K

KiraLittleOwl

Lost in transition
Jan 25, 2019
I get the shakes and sweat when I'm really anxious or exhausted. It's not very often, but It can be pretty painful. Why do you experience it?
I am constantly feel stressed

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Circles, LMLN and Brick In The Wall
LMLN

LMLN

Paragon
Aug 10, 2019
Me too. I'm wound up all day. It's like I want to run from my thoughts but there's nowhere to run.

• Hugs
Reactions: hatelife and Circles
K

KiraLittleOwl

Lost in transition
Jan 25, 2019
Me too. I'm wound up all day. It's like I want to run from my thoughts but there's nowhere to run.
Our lizard brain didn't evolve to worry about past and future, it supposed to be alarmed in the face of imminent danger.
Now it is s acting like a broken switch.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles and LMLN