• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

S

shelaysdown

sleeping in, for today
Dec 4, 2023
I've been trying not to cut myself lately but it's been super tough because of how strong my ideation has been.
So I've started using a new tactic - I hyperventilate until I faint. It gives me a moment of peace, and an escape from my horrible thoughts when it's really bad. My hands get cold, and I feel my thoughts get slow and thick. It's weirdly satisfying, knowing I'm starving my brain of its grief, if only for a little while.
Does anyone else do this? Could I give myself brain damage if I do it too much? I'd prefer not to lose brain cells but right now it's my best method of keeping myself from doing worse things.

• Love
Reactions: alltoomuch2
Soupster

Soupster

Chasing dreams, catching nightmares
Aug 14, 2024
No personal experience with it, as I've never been able to make myself pass out, despite trying on a number of occasions. As to the danger... it is never non zero when you deprive the brain of oxygen or blood. Back when I would blood choke people in the BDSM community I was always very careful to stop right at the threshold for this reason. That said, I'd imagine with hyperventilating the risk would be slightly lower as your still breathing and your body would normalize it quickly when you black out. Don't take that for science though please and do your own research.

alltoomuch2

alltoomuch2

Experienced
Feb 10, 2024
I've been trying not to cut myself lately but it's been super tough because of how strong my ideation has been.
So I've started using a new tactic - I hyperventilate until I faint. It gives me a moment of peace, and an escape from my horrible thoughts when it's really bad. My hands get cold, and I feel my thoughts get slow and thick. It's weirdly satisfying, knowing I'm starving my brain of its grief, if only for a little while.
Does anyone else do this? Could I give myself brain damage if I do it too much? I'd prefer not to lose brain cells but right now it's my best method of keeping myself from doing worse things.
I was pressing on my carotids for a while, to the point of almost fainting. Initially as practice in locating them. Then to get myself out of severe emotional distress. But I started getting a really sore throat after doing it each time, just from the skin being pulled tight across my throat while I was pressing deeply so I hardly ever do it now. Also I developed a heart arrythmia around that time which apparently is not dangerous (damn!🤣) but obviously I didn't tell the cardiologist what I'd been doing so don't know if it's related.