• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ecliptic

ecliptic

take me to the afterlife
Jun 2, 2024
I have many undiagnosed conditions that I don't know which one is the most severe. I have even asked myself if I am real or in someone else's reality. I feel like I have lost breath multiple times in one day and thinking about if others see what I see. I can't even walk around or eat cereal.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep and fleetingnight
sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

Death is new departure and beggining of a journey.
May 27, 2024
Have you been to hospital for check up?

P

przeciwwymiotne

Be rude to me at all times, I don't deserve kindne
Jun 27, 2022
I have many undiagnosed conditions that I don't know which one is the most severe. I have even asked myself if I am real or in someone else's reality. I feel like I have lost breath multiple times in one day and thinking about if others see what I see. I can't even walk around or eat cereal.
Same!

Ash

Ash

Enlightened
Oct 4, 2021
I'm sorry you're struggling but I just want to remind everyone that this isn't a competition.

Nobody's situation or suffering can be judged or deemed to be more or less than another user's, no matter how tempting that may seem at times (and yes, I'm including myself in this patronising lecture too).

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep and EvisceratedJester
𖣂𖣂𖣂.

𖣂𖣂𖣂.

𖣂
May 26, 2023
Ive had something similar where i would dissociate and feel like nothing is real kinda like a dream.