throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
In any way. I can't stand it. I can't help but notice the primitivity and stupidity of the human race(mine included). And interacting with these naked apes is the worst. I mean it. They're apes. I can't see anything human in them. Superfical,self-centered artifical people. Nothing real about them. They're all fake. This society is fake. And life isn't fucking beautiful. If you think life is beautiful go into the wilderness. Seriously how can you see Nature as beautiful,kind and all loving? Nature fucking kills. You kill to survive. Every animal does it. Just go out there and watch it happen. Go watch a wild cat then you'll realize what a fucking predator you've got inside your house. This is all such bullshit. What are you all living for? To die another day? You can't postpone it forever. Take off your rose-tinted glasses and see the reality as it is. You're all living in bubbles. An illusion, that's it. Life is pointless and stupid and we're all gonna die. Nothing matters. You can hide behind your religion all you want, in the end you will be just as scared. And you know why you're scared ? Because you know it's the end. It's the end of everything. Your body knows it, you know and yet you keep denying it. There is no afterlife. Tell me, where is your god now? What are your dead relatives doing watching you suffer in this horrible way? C'mon guys.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, ThisIsTheEnd, frank630 and 16 others
T

Tiburcio

I love the way you exposed it. I can't interact with nobody because I see how primal everybody is and I can't stand a conversation without me wanting to punch their face.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, Strumgewehr, killmepls and 6 others
L

Lady Lunafreya

Jul 30, 2018
I hate it so much. Wish I could retreat from the world like the unabomber, not that I would kill people, but I would like to be as far as everyone as possible.
Social media is a fake portrayal of their lame lives. Nobody cares about climate change and how fucked up the world will be in 20-25 years. Nobody cares about the people suffering. We are a horrible, greedy, violent, self-centred species.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, uxorious, Justanotherconsumer and 7 others
MikeNorthWestUK

MikeNorthWestUK

Jul 4, 2018
Hell is other people.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, akosineenee, ThisIsTheEnd and 4 others
C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
I do. I can't stand other people. I always laugh when humans think they're the superior species.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, uxorious, skitliv and 2 others
K

killmepls

Aug 19, 2018
I have thought about getting reincarnated as another species and being free of this sick society, but the truth is nature is cruel. I wish I had a blind belief in nothingness like you I would love to stop existing but the truth is we don't know

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and Tiburcio
T

TengoK

Aug 1, 2018
I have a hate/love/hate relationship with interacting with people. I think in my case it's partly to do with having Aspergers Syndrome and partly to do with spending very long periods of my life almost entirely alone. For instance, I'm currently absolutely desperate - to the extent of talking and screaming to myself for some kind of interaction - and yet then I think about trying to see someone, a friend, anyone, and I just *can't*. I really wish I could. I started an email 12 weeks ago to a group of three friends (about the only friends I've got, to be honest) who haven't been in touch with me for months, suggesting that we could try meeting up - mentally I kind of plan it as my 'goodbye' to them - and yet that I've been writing that email for the entirety of those 12 weeks, and it's still unsent. I really wish I knew what was wrong with me.

Reactions: LivedTooLong, Sayo, Deutsch and 2 others
K

KCN

El revisionismo en castillano
Jul 16, 2018
Misunderstandings are always on the way and the chance that your message to others will be fully understood are slight. Following the path of silence would probably be the best choice ever

Reactions: Deutsch and throwaway123
Deutsch

Deutsch

Aug 20, 2018
I had to get on ssris to fix social anxiety, but is screws with your sex drive and makes you feel like a zombie unfortunately. Atleast the social anxiety is fixed, but now it feels I'm a robot. Honestly if you have anxiety unless it's really, really terrible i would not recommend ssris

Reactions: Journeytoletgo
ThisIsTheEnd

ThisIsTheEnd

Waste of oxygen
Aug 22, 2018
Humans fucking suck. We are such a fucked species that just consumes and hurts everything we touch. When I speak to others I just want to scream.

M

Mr2004

Student
Aug 20, 2018
How much of what's wrong is society and how much is inherent in nature itself is a question I ask myself often. I'm only ever content if I get myself away from it all on a nice day and go and sit in the grass somewhere where I don't have to interact with anyone. Then some bee starts trying to sting me and I realise it's just the same. Everything is out to get you. I don't know what I did to deserve it, being born I suppose. I just want to be left the fuck alone and the only way to do that is by dying. Not playing this stupid game anymore

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, throwaway123, ThisIsTheEnd and 1 other person