M

massiveblackhole

Student
Sep 4, 2020
So i have do deal with clients and some of them are downright fucking racist motherfuckers. Today some Maori asshole took one look at me and said "I havent seen you before but I can already tell I don't like you, I want to be booked with someone else". Like FUCK YOU! GET OUT OF MY OFFICE, i'm not rebooking you with someone else you can just fuck off altogether!! How can you "tell you already don't like someone" before I've barely said two words?

I feel like any day now i'm gonna swear at clients like that, throw furniture around, storm out the office, shoot cars that cut me off rudely (i dont actually own a gun), enact revenge on all the fuckers who've ever wronged/scammed me then kill myself. Not sure how much more of this bullshit I can take before i fall off the edge completely (both literally and figuratively)

• Hugs
Reactions: pole, clocktower, degeneratewaste and 4 others
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
I have often felt this way but realized it's what's the powers that be want to give them more reason for control. Turn us against ourselves and each other promoting violence left and right, once you wake up its obvious.
Were left to feel like the only ones who've felt this way because it's made to be taboo to feel enraged at the sick culture.

Reactions: darkness falls and massiveblackhole
U

Umbrellaterm

All parents are evil incarnate
Oct 22, 2020
This thread made me laugh out loud.

Your nickname is kind of hypocritical.

Last edited:
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
I have a lot of inner rage, as well, and also have rage fantasies. I don't want to have them, they're intrusive thoughts that I have little control over. I'm not a violent person, though. I think these thoughts are a product of feeling powerless.

• Hugs
Reactions: darkness falls, 262653, LastFlowers and 4 others
PointlessStruggle

PointlessStruggle

Wretch
Oct 28, 2020
I'm not proud of it but I fantasize about this sort of thing a lot. Not in the same exact way through. Rarely anything as personal as killing someone directly. I dream of being in this great tall tower and it like creates a big black hole that descends on earth and just instantly kills anything it touches. Basically just the end of earth. And then before it starts coming down I want to broadcast a message from myself on every screen talking about how much I hate all of them and how they deserve it.

• Wow
Reactions: TooConscious, 262653 and LastFlowers
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
All the time. Sadness becomes rage which becomes numbness which becomes sadness again, and on and on and on.
I'm not proud of it but I fantasize about this sort of thing a lot. Not in the same exact way through. Rarely anything as personal as killing someone directly. I dream of being in this great tall tower and it like creates a big black hole that descends on earth and just instantly kills anything it touches. Basically just the end of earth. And then before it starts coming down I want to broadcast a message from myself on every screen talking about how much I hate all of them and how they deserve it.
I have had a similar thought actually. What a relief it would be for the whole world to come to an end and to finally shout what I've had to hold deep inside.

Last edited:
Reactions: TooConscious
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
Sadly, yeah. I'm having increasingly strong urges of going berserk where I have to hit something, and the second I even let loose a little bit, it'll start taking over to the point I won't stop my tantrum. The sight of my managers, some coworkers, triggers this deep seated hatred and rage in my heart, with the sound of my inner voice screaming nonstop like a thunderous roar of a thousand dragons, as my mind plays out a scenario of beating everyone senseless, or subjecting them all to feel my pain. It's a tough battle to resist the urges. But if I lose control, I'll be proving them all right, that I'm a monster to be put down, and I'll either be locked up, either in prison or a psych ward. As the days go by, it becomes obvious that I'll have no other choice but to kill myself before I end up hurting or killing others.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: LONE WOLF. and darkness falls

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
I've heard recently about this sort of archetype. The man who keeps losing, and losing, and losing. Then he goes berserk, regains his status, and comes out on top.

Reactions: DetachedDreamer97
darkness falls

darkness falls

Oct 22, 2020
I've been there. It sucks to be abused by people.... ESP when in a work situation and you can't do much or risk your job. Some people who just really piss you off. You just wanna punch them.

I realized that in the end I was giving them power over me. These horrible, nasty people. They don't fucking deserve that. Power over my well being. Making me feel like I'd lose control and hurt others out of revenge for their bullshit. No fuck that. They don't deserve that power. They don't deserve your sanity.

The best way to release that anger is music. Blast that shit. Feel the energy and the power in the melody and riffs. Whether you're into industrial rock like me or hip hop or heavy metal. That's what music is for. And it will heal you. You'll feel better because of it. Let those demons go man.

Fuck that dude btw. May he get cancer and die.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: pole and DetachedDreamer97
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
I've heard recently about this sort of archetype. The man who keeps losing, and losing, and losing. Then he goes berserk, regains his status, and comes out on top.
Are you talking about Guts?

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
Are you talking about Guts?
No, but if I were to present the examples from fiction, the first character I would think of is the main protagonist from the movie Law Abiding Citizen, and the second example would be from the movie Wanted. Wanted is a very good example: the main character works on a dead-end job, has an asshole boss, nobody respects him, his best friend fucks his wife, and all that. Later he becomes an assassin and a badass. I think he beats his former boss (keyboard to the face), and then beats his best friend, and then he triumphantly fucks his wife, and she is very satisfied with the husband's newfound confidence and vitality. (I could be making some of these up.)

Well ok, I guess you could think of him as an example too, as his former companion has either killed or fucked all his friends. And then he goes on a crusade against those bloodthirsty demons, and becomes much stronger in the process.

Last edited:
Reactions: DetachedDreamer97 and Disappointered
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
No, but if I were to present the examples from fiction, the first character I would think of is the main protagonist from the movie Law Abiding Citizen, and the second example would be from the movie Wanted. Wanted is a very good example: the main character works on a dead-end job, has an asshole boss, nobody respects him, his best friend fucks his wife, and all that. Later he becomes an assassin and a badass. I think he beats his former boss (keyboard to the face), and then beats his best friend, and then he triumphantly fucks his wife, and she is very satisfied with the husband's newfound confidence and vitality. (I could be making some of these up.)
Wait... I think I know that movie. It's where they're able to curve bullets or some other shit. Wanted.

Reactions: 262653