• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sillygirl

sillygirl

Jul 24, 2023
sometimes as i'm going about my day doing regular things my brain starts yelling at me, they're not necessarily intrusive thoughts or negative thoughts even, they could be normal thoughts like "i'm brushing my teeth rn" or "i have __ mins to get ready" but it feels like my brain is yelling at me. it's very uncomfortable and sometimes it scares me, idk else how to explain it. it usually happens in the mornings or when i'm trying to sleep, more frequently at times when i'm stressed i think.
couldn't find anyone that experiences this or even is able to understand what i'm trying to explain.
curious to know if anyone here experiences this or does anyone know what this is or why it happens?

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and LoiteringClouds
day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
My inner monologue definitely insults me from time to time but I mostly think it's because I'm angry at myself and this horrific world I've been placed in.

Whenever I make a mistake or feel I could've done something better I really let my brain beat me up even though deep down I'm truly not that disappointed in myself. Rationally I understand failure happens but I tend to react so negatively at times without even really knowing it.

• Hugs
Reactions: sillygirl and LoiteringClouds