• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

idontfeellikeimreal

idontfeellikeimreal

FDA Approved
Aug 21, 2023
I always find myself reacting strongly whenever someone says something I don't like. They say something, and BAM: bad mood, triggered, angry. There's no way I'm going to forget what you just said.

It will linger in the back of my mind. I'll be reminded of it whenever you talk to me or whenever I think of you. Each time you trigger me again, it just builds up, brick by brick.

Until I finally snap and get super angry. Suddenly, I'm not clingy anymore; I'm avoiding you.

I'm not saying anyone else is the bad guy here. I'm very sensitive, but why can't you just acknowledge that you did something I dislike and try to avoid it? Some people act like I asked them to change their personality.

Like, no sir, I just don't want you to talk so much about sexual jokes. It's not funny, especially not if you've been sexually assaulted multiple times. I don't get angry quickly, but I do get angry if you keep doing it, after I made it clear that I didn't enjoy it.

It's not just with sexual jokes; that was just an example. It's like my blood starts boiling from anger.

Does anyone relate?

Reactions: FERAL_FRENZY, Sivuras and Rocinante
Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
Yeah I'm extremely impulsive too
And I hold everything they've done to me against them

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim and idontfeellikeimreal
failure383

failure383

Jul 2, 2024
I just endure it, just like I endure everything else. I sure get tired of enduring everything.

• Hugs
Reactions: idontfeellikeimreal
idontfeellikeimreal

idontfeellikeimreal

FDA Approved
Aug 21, 2023
Yeah I'm extremely impulsive too
And I hold everything they've done to me against them
It's quite relieving to know that there are people out there that are the same.
It's just so draining if they don't stop

• Hugs
Reactions: Rocinante
Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
It's quite relieving to know that there are people out there that are the same.
It's just so draining if they don't stop
It's also the exact same thing done over and over, and over again by people that annoy me.

Reactions: sserafim and idontfeellikeimreal
idontfeellikeimreal

idontfeellikeimreal

FDA Approved
Aug 21, 2023
It's also the exact same thing done over and over, and over again by people that annoy me.
I totally agree, it's always the same people. And it makes it worse that you HAVE to deal with some of them on a daily basis.

• Hugs
Reactions: Rocinante