• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

taslim

A girl has no home.
Oct 8, 2023
What the title says.

I've tried and failed twice.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I'm sorry that you've gone through that experience twice but- people would be placing themselves at enormous risk in aiding another person's suicide- even if they wanted to try and help. Sadly, I feel all we can do is to do research here ourselves and take those risks ourselves. I'm sorry but it's this awful situation we all find ourselves in I'm afraid.

Reactions: haibane, Praestat_Mori and rozeske
B

boblong

Student
Mar 15, 2023
America? Maybe use guns ?

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I find it so horrible and cruel how it's so difficult to cease existing on our own terms, it must had been dreadful what you went through, trying to die going wrong and just leading to more suffering is exactly what I fear. But anyway best wishes, I hope that you eventually find what you search for.

• Hugs
Reactions: Daxter_87, haibane, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person