• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Zyntkalla

Zyntkalla

Welcome to hell on Earth
Aug 28, 2020
I am having trouble getting SN. If you live in Canada can you help me with finding a website to get hold of some.

Last edited:
Leech

Leech

ɴᴏᴡ'ꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟy ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ʀᴇᴀʟ
Aug 8, 2020
I do believe SN is restricted in Canada, at least in solid form, so you'll have to either go around to Chem sites / shops and fake credentials or extract it yourself from curing salts.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Can I pm you?

Zyntkalla

Zyntkalla

Welcome to hell on Earth
Aug 28, 2020
I heard you can get sodium nitrite from Amazon or Walmart US.

L

Lost21

Student
Sep 24, 2018
Could someone PM me on how a Canadian can get SN and antiemteics. Thanks

LonelyDude15

LonelyDude15

Currently Spiraling
Sep 26, 2020
I want this information as well

S

Snowdrifts1212

Sep 16, 2020
Also chiming in that I'd be interested in where people have located it.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Anyone care to post a link lol
Post or request personal information, website links, or sources of ANY kind.
  • Don't post personal information of anyone, no matter if the information is public or not, or if you have been given permission or not. This includes posting personal information of providers, of yourself, of someone else, or website links to providers (e.g., amazon, ebay, onions, upload sites, independent sellers). Asking publicly for contacts is also disallowed. If you wish to share information with someone, do so via PM, but understand the risks of doing so.

Reactions: LonelyDude15
Racon

Racon

Student
Aug 29, 2020
Another Canuck here who CTB'd with SN got his stuff from a Ukrainian seller on popular arts and crafts website E.
If that is too vague you can pm.

N

Nikki2020

Student
Sep 24, 2022
can anyone help with a source for sn in canada please. :(

reverse03

reverse03

Departing. Goodbye
Sep 11, 2022
can anyone help with a source for sn in canada please. :(
Your account needed to be 24 jours old amd have atleast 15 messages for it to be able to receive a a message. So for now be active on any thread and I will send the source where I got mine.

Jumper Seoirse

Jumper Seoirse

Student
Apr 8, 2022
Sometimes you don't need a website, in the UK the butchers use SN but they will not give it to a stranger, I know everyone you was expecting a funny face, haha, even in the UK I received SN from a popular supplier and I read about it in coroners records lol and a big criminal investigation, and supplied it to me again, :smiling: with a different payment system I did get a Police check about 6 months afterward about 3 or 4 am in the morning and mugged them off as I was with family and lucky none of them was awake, woohoo.

Getting drunk with my brother he looked at my screen and checked all my messages online for Jumer Geo, all my family fucking moved in to watch me do you know the worse thing, I was like a locked-in person who couldn't speak and he would come in drunk, switch the internet off he was 25 stone and I couldn't move with confusion and he was in my face saying lets go down stairs I want to fight you I stood my ground he backed down but I am living elsewhere now I seem Ok but I know so many people I might say get me some N just as a backup and drink it with plenty of booze hahahha

My brother is a very intelligent person we both grew up with a violent father
Cheers

Jumper Geo

L

lugerepair

I don't like life
Oct 15, 2020
Your account needed to be 24 jours old amd have atleast 15 messages for it to be able to receive a a message. So for now be active on any thread and I will send the source where I got mine.
can you PM as well please?

N

Nikki2020

Student
Sep 24, 2022
okay pls message me when u can. :(