• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

G

GKU

Jul 22, 2020
I tried all known (at least to me) online sites on here but they are offering either the non-tested purity one or 50Kg bag.

Reactions: Silence
FadedScarlet

FadedScarlet

Jun 9, 2020
shoot :( Im so sorry hun.

• Hugs
Reactions: GKU
I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
Me from India too ... Pl pm me ,may be able to help u

P

punitssaraf

Jun 29, 2020
I'm not getting the option to PM you right now. I'll PM you when it becomes available to me.
You need to verify your account probably before sending your first private message, just check that cause I cant see anyplace to message you either. Btw i am from India as well and would like to connect.

NoGlorySoul

NoGlorySoul

Jul 20, 2020
Try some scientific laboratory store. It won't be food grade but reagent grade is fine too according to stan's post.

Reactions: LetmeCTB566
G

GKU

Jul 22, 2020
You need to verify your account probably before sending your first private message, just check that cause I cant see anyplace to message you either. Btw i am from India as well and would like to connect.

Thanks. I'll send you a PM when it becomes available to me.
Try some scientific laboratory store. It won't be food grade but reagent grade is fine too according to stan's post.

Ok, thank you. I will go and see if I can find some today.

N

nomorepainss

Feb 5, 2020
Hi, i am also from India, i tried almost all e-commerce sites in india, none of them shipping SN AR grade, but i found another member posted desertka.. but not sure whether they will ship quickly. so i ordered LR grade from big river india along with nitrite test kit, probably i will post the purity results in couple of days,
alternative option is indiam..rt or local chemical shops

G

GKU

Jul 22, 2020
Hi, i am also from India, i tried almost all e-commerce sites in india, none of them shipping SN AR grade, but i found another member posted desertka.. but not sure whether they will ship quickly. so i ordered LR grade from big river india along with nitrite test kit, probably i will post the purity results in couple of days,
alternative option is indiam..rt or local chemical shops

Thank you for the reply. IM doesn't have SN. I am going to check out my local shops today see if I can find anything.

Mind if I PM you if I have any further questions for rest of the ingredients?

N

nomorepainss

Feb 5, 2020
Thank you for the reply. IM doesn't have SN. I am going to check out my local shops today see if I can find anything.

Mind if I PM you if I have any further questions for rest of the ingredients?
anytime

R

rvsw

Student
Jul 17, 2020
has anyone been able to get the ingredients question mark if possible please also send me a direct message fullstop thank you. I cannot move much as I am completely bedridden

G

GKU

Jul 22, 2020
Just for anyone who might come looking in here. I got it from my local shop (500gm of it). It's not food grade but I think it'll be fine.

NoGlorySoul

NoGlorySoul

Jul 20, 2020
Just for anyone who might come looking in here. I got it from my local shop (500gm of it). It's not food grade but I think it'll be fine.
What does your assay say?

G

GKU

Jul 22, 2020
Assay (NaNO2) => 98%. I think its lab grade. Is it ok?

NoGlorySoul

NoGlorySoul

Jul 20, 2020
With what I have researched yeah it is fine, and you can also read here. Mine says 97% and I'm betting on it.

Any idea how will you measure 20g?

• Informative
Reactions: LetmeCTB566
G

GKU

Jul 22, 2020
With what I have researched yeah it is fine, and you can also read here. Mine says 97% and I'm betting on it.

Any idea how will you measure 20g?

I am thinking of getting a small measuring scale perhaps. Have you found other ingredients?

I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
Assay (NaNO2) => 98%. I think its lab grade. Is it ok?
Yes that sounds good enough .. I envy u that got ur SN even during this period of lock down in India.

G

GKU

Jul 22, 2020
Yes that sounds good enough .. I envy u that got ur SN even during this period of lock down in India.

It's kind of poetic that luck has only come at my side when I am trying to ctb

Reactions: I screwed up
NoGlorySoul

NoGlorySoul

Jul 20, 2020
I am thinking of getting a small measuring scale perhaps. Have you found other ingredients?
Yes, most of them. I am not sure about benzos though. i think i will buy it tomorrow bc i am fucked by anxiety and don't wanna let it win the last battle.
I can send you by postal service if you'd like. Since, I too got 500g so have to hide it away anyways.

G

GKU

Jul 22, 2020
Yes, most of them. I am not sure about benzos though. i think i will buy it tomorrow bc i am fucked by anxiety and don't wanna let it win the last battle.

I can send you by postal service if you'd like. Since, I too got 500g so have to hide it away anyways.

Where did you got the Reg from?

I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
Yes reg is reglan .. Its anti emetic....the drug is metoclopramide

NoGlorySoul

NoGlorySoul

Jul 20, 2020
Oh yeah, got that easily here tho.
What about you guys have you got all ingredients and if so, what they are if you can share?

I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
@NoGlorySoul where r u from , may I ask ??

G

GKU

Jul 22, 2020
I
Oh yeah, got that easily here tho.
What about you guys have you got all ingredients and if so, what they are if you can share?
I went to look for Regnal but no med shop had it. I think I might have to look for something else for it.

N

nomorepainss

Feb 5, 2020
i think big river india SN is fake, its been 30 minutes nothing happening,
i added approximately 3gm sn in 5ml normal water, no sign of colour change 20200724 144737

Reactions: I screwed up