• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

PassionateMob

Jul 17, 2024
Well i had , his name ...................... was 'TECHNOBLADE.' I don't know if much of you guys know about him. He was a Minecraft Youtuber . I cant explain how important he was for me , sadly he passed away due to cancer. The day he died ,That was the first time ever in my life i thought of suicide , i was going to hang myself but i decided against it. You guys might think I'm crazy, but u don't know that guy he was absolutely everything to me , he was the one who used to make my day better i used to come back from school and my shit day was lightened up with his content. His humor , the way he talked , idk at this point I'm just simping 😅but you got to believe me man he was an absolute fucking genius. After his death i had no friend ,no companion , nobody who could make me feel good in this life of HELL. That man was amazing. Good old times man ...........you can call that the golden era of Minecraft. I remember when Dream (A Minecraft creator who is now almost retired) used to get 80 million to 1oo million views as a casual. Minecraft was something else those days.

After Technoblades death everything got down and so low my studies , my hobbies idk, i hope he is at a better place and yeah me he was a man worth watching even if you don't know shit about Minecraft u guys would probably enjoy watching him. And he can give that smile that you haven't had in days, i don't know if ill be able to make it because depression is taking over

I recommend this series of 3 episodes where he fights to become the number 1 potato farmer against a kid and ruins his life , its more like an action movie, where to a guy comes from nowhere comes at takes the #1 rank spot somebody out of 60,000,000 players , its like a WW3 two villians fighting for the #1 spot like crazy and going beyond the limits one can imagine to get it. and believe me u wont regret watching that guy.

I would be happy to see you sharing your comments on this if u had a favorite internet personality,"THE GREAT POTATO WAR"

• Hugs
Reactions: Saturn_, Zanmato, kunikuzushi and 3 others
W

wCvML2

Nov 15, 2021
I watched a little Technoblade here and there despite not watching minecraft content in general. He was one of a kind and his death came out of nowhere, the community lost a very valuable person in his passing. Even though I wasn't attached to his presence I see why he has such an effect on so many people who miss him. I don't have a favorite internet personality that passed away but I do have a few who stopped uploading or deleted their channels and disappeared. It's confusing and disorienting to have something to rely on and then suddenly it's not there anymore. Take care, I hope you feel a little better after sharing what has been weighing you down.

Upvote 0
P

PassionateMob

Jul 17, 2024
yeah . he was something different btw 😊thanks for sharing your thoughts btw have you watch any of his popular videos

Upvote 0
W

wCvML2

Nov 15, 2021
yeah . he was something different btw 😊thanks for sharing your thoughts btw have you watch any of his popular videos
Yes, used to even watch the animations that were based on his videos. The 3 part series of the potato War is one of my favorites too, his video even shows up when you put in the search 'Sun Tzu' on Youtube so he truly made a mark with his incredible talent of story telling and great creativity

Upvote 0
kunikuzushi

kunikuzushi

sause
Jan 24, 2023
One of the last things that has kept me alive is watching my favorite streamer for the past three years, so i can imagine the deep sadness you feel from what happened

Upvote 0
Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
I'm a bit older so not really anyone on the internet, but I know I'm going to be devastated when David Attenborough dies (possibly just a UK thing).

• Love
Reactions: Wishbone and Myforevercharlie
Upvote 0
sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
I liked @leavingthesoultrap because she was soulltrappilled and also into esoteric things. It's sad that she ctb

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
Upvote 0
aslank98

aslank98

Nov 12, 2021
One of my favourite twitch streamers Reckful jumped off his apartment building after being depressed for a long time.

I relate to a lot of what he said in this video

He had a pretty good life from my perspective, famous streamer, basically play games all day and make ££££. Even with a dream life like that he saw through the bullshit of life.

I think about him a lot when I get close to leaving. I remember hearing the news and felt so sad. RIP Reckful

Reactions: Davey36000 and pthnrdnojvsc
Upvote 0
AbusedInnocent

AbusedInnocent

Student
Apr 5, 2024
I haven't really lived long enough to see my favourite content creators pass away or retire, I was quite sad to see Tom Scott retire though.

Upvote 0
Saturn_

Saturn_

I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead.
Apr 22, 2024
I'm going to be really sad whenever Roger Waters, Nick Mason or David Gilmour die. I'm not as huge of a Pink Floyd fan as I was in my teen years, but back then I listened to every single one of their albums. I sure didn't like all of them, but their transformation as a band over time was fascinating to study. My dad and I would always talk about Pink Floyd after I got into it, and it brought us closer together during very difficult times. They still mean so much to me. I also really miss Etika, and if anyone reading this is into Vocaloid stuff, I miss wowaka and siinamota.

Upvote 0
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
I'm going to be really sad whenever Roger Waters, Nick Mason or David Gilmour die. I'm not as huge of a Pink Floyd fan as I was in my teen years, but back then I listened to every single one of their albums. I sure didn't like all of them, but their transformation as a band over time was fascinating to study. My dad and I would always talk about Pink Floyd after I got into it, and it brought us closer together during very difficult times. They still mean so much to me. I also really miss Etika, and if anyone reading this is into Vocaloid stuff, I miss wowaka and siinamota.
JoyCon Boys

• Love
Reactions: Saturn_
Upvote 0
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I don't think this person passed away but they did leave the site I used to be in. I used to be in a student forum and I really liked a certain user there. They were making arguments against islam and their points were so concise, logical and straight to the point. I don't know why but I feel immense satisfaction at seeing people defend the topics I agree with a lot of clarity, logic and precision. He must have been the best non philosophical debater I've ever seen; he knew a lot of the logical fallacies and where islamic apologists apply them. Overall, I'd say that his knowledge on islam was equivalent to a scholar's knowledge. He left the site before I did and I missed him. I still do
I hope so
I hope so too. I also hope that you escape the soul trap too. Best case scenario, this life would be your last life ever

Reactions: sserafim
Upvote 0
Davey36000

Davey36000

Experienced
Jun 12, 2023
On the top of my head, I can only remember Total Biscuit.

I liked his videos about gaming criticism a lot. He made it an art form and wasn't afraid of expressing his opinions and was very pro-consumer.

His videos were very professional and nobody in YouTube comes close compared to him. Channels like IGN are basically a joke.

He was great.

Drakedog (I know he has a real name but can't remember) killed himself, I didn't know much about him but I really like his destruction warlock videos for WoW.

Upvote 0
Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
Angry Grandpa was funny af I still watch his rage vids to this day

Reactions: sserafim
Upvote 0
Lookingtoflyfree

Lookingtoflyfree

Experienced
Jan 11, 2024
I liked Kyle Marisa Roth - she was pretty funny and joyful and when she died I was genuinely heartbroken. There seem to be so many braindead lame people and she was full of life and talked about her trauma.

Upvote 0