Draconian Alone

Draconian Alone

Jul 20, 2024
I wouldn't say they're abusive or anything, but…

- Mom whips herself into a frenzy at the slightest hint at trouble and does spontaneous things
- Dad is a doormat/NPC who enables mom by defending her at every step
- Loud and annoying
- Have sucky opinions, genuinely pretend that everything is fine in the world but will complain for lengths of time about certain things they don't like about politics or whatever
- Try to encourage me to "lighten up" and "smile more" and try to gaslight me into brainwashing myself into being some blue pilled idiot
- Try to harass me and make me run around doing some stupid activity on my off days when I'm already burned out of my goddamned skull
- God forbid you stomp or raise your voice because Dad thinks it causes, "property damage" sure buddy. Keep your kid bottling up every ounce of physical anger. It won't bite you in the back when you're older and weaker and can't defend yourself easier! Keep going!

Sorry for the tangent on the final bullet point.
But have you ever been around people that haven't done that much wrong, but you still feel deserve to die?

• Hugs
Reactions: AbusedInnocent, Forever Sleep and ijustwishtodie
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Yes, I don't want to deal with my parents. They force their shitty religion upon me and are strict which means that I can't kill myself via SN and instead I have to resort to a brutal method. I also don't have much of an opportunity to do the brutal methods either as my parents spy on me and don't allow me to go outside without their permission. My mum also gets pissed at me whenever I do tasks super slowly (I always do tasks super slowly due to my lack of cognitive abilities). It's so unfair that I'm forced to abide to their standards when I didn't even consent to being here in the first place.

Oh, also, my parents think that they're right in whatever they say and that "my body, my choice" is just western propaganda. My mum even said that my life doesn't belong to me but only to her.

I deserve better parents but, in the end, I can't be too mad at my parents as I can see that they are trying their best (but are being held back by an outdated culture with outdated beliefs) and also because my parents do make it where I have to do less chores and responsibilities than a normie has to do. I think that I shouldn't have to do any responsibility or chores at all but I'm glad that I can do far less than the average person as I hate doing any type of responsibility or chore. Additionally, I can't really complain too much about my parents as I've seen a lot of horror abuse stories online and my parents are extremely blissful compared to them. My parents could be much worse than they are but they aren't

• Hugs
Reactions: AbusedInnocent
nux_walpurgis

nux_walpurgis

Me, my whispers and a broken God
Oct 18, 2023
Oh yes. My mum is addicted to spending money had almost led the family to bankruptcy.
She and my father are both abusive. I hate them