ForgiveMeMama

ForgiveMeMama

Hellspawn
May 7, 2021
To me, it's the final fuck you to pro-lifers, everybody that hurt me, and a goodbye to this shitty world.

I didn't ask to be born into an abusive family, or into a world that forces me to get a job in order to escape them. I'm still living in my childhood room where I got molested and beaten in on countless occasions. I literally don't care for the endless fucking rabble about how "Suicide is always wrong. you gotta live!" or "Just motivate yourself, everybody has to work. Life will be better once your away from your parents! Bla bla bla..." Bro, NAH. I'm sure it will be better but it will also be worse. I don't want to slave away for the rest of my life, probably barely making ends meet as I'm a HS dropout, and rent is fucked in my city. Literally all people gotta do is let me die, like that's literally it. Nothing will matter once I'm dead, y'all can forget about me afterwards. It's really that simple and I want nothing but death.

I just, ugh, don't care for living, and now I have a headache. I'm looking forward to reading all your replies later!
Biiiig hugs, FMM.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: mightypabster, NormaJeane, Superdeterminist and 17 others
N

nothingchanges

Student
Sep 11, 2020
i like this. fuck this life. fuck these people. fuck the universe. it's a disgusting cycle of pain and suffering that most humans aren't smart or reflective enough to end. and all out of biological self interest + disregard for the constant and unending suffering that goes on around them. i will transcend it for my own peaceful benefit

• Love
Reactions: ForgiveMeMama, Superdeterminist, demuic and 5 others
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
I see it a little bit like this, one last middle finger to society and the world in general.

Reactions: ForgiveMeMama, demuic and mentalhealthfighter
OnlyTheWind

OnlyTheWind

Serena / Meatball head
Aug 29, 2020
I'm with you. I will derive great satisfaction from the fact that the world has lost it's grip on yet another unhappy slave.

• Love
Reactions: ForgiveMeMama, demuic, mentalhealthfighter and 2 others
Yolkeating:)

Yolkeating:)

Egg eater
Aug 28, 2021
Die lit.

Reactions: mightypabster, patheticpartner, ForgiveMeMama and 3 others
it's_all_a_game

it's_all_a_game

I remember...death in the afternoon...
Nov 7, 2020
I see my suicide as a big FUCK YOU to all the assholes that broke me.

• Love
Reactions: ForgiveMeMama, Superdeterminist, deleted and 3 others
GreenMile

GreenMile

Aug 3, 2021
Golden Gate Bridge jumpers, without exception, CTB from city side, never the Pacific side. I think this is at least in part a 'Fuck You' to the world.

Reactions: ForgiveMeMama, mentalhealthfighter and LetmeCTB566
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
I see suicide as the ultimate act of self destruction if you already've been on that path for your whole life. It is the final act of separating from oneself

Reactions: ForgiveMeMama, OnlyTheWind, greyismyfavecolor and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The way I see it, my suicide is to end my suffering and prevent decades of it. Suicide can be seen as a rebellion against our nature as humans, we are programmed to survive and to ctb we have to overcome the SI. It is taking control over a life I never asked for. It can be seen as a rebellion against a pro life society that insists we must live no matter what and does everything to preserve life.

Reactions: ForgiveMeMama, OnlyTheWind, greyismyfavecolor and 2 others
mentalhealthfighter

mentalhealthfighter

Lets win together
Jun 15, 2021
For me, it seems like a big fuck you to the universe / god that cursed me with shit genes.

Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
Suicide is the cancellation of a subscription service that we are no longer enjoying, or even asked for in the first place.

• Love
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, ForgiveMeMama and OnlyTheWind
deleted

deleted

Wizard
Jul 31, 2020
I find myself in a situation similar to you but the hatred I feel for those who hurt me makes me live, I don't want to give them a taste of victory

Reactions: ForgiveMeMama
trewer

trewer

Aug 4, 2021
Killing yourself is showing you're in control of your destiny.

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, ForgiveMeMama, OnlyTheWind and 1 other person