• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

Bob_Luman

Student
Feb 19, 2020
I saw a table on Stans guide to SN, which had a 48 hour plan to keep taking it before SN. Is this required if I want to take Metoclopramide to stop vomiting? Also would this mean I'd have to eat as little food and drink as little water for two days if I went with stans table plan?

Reactions: faust
luna666

luna666

IBS/Depression/Anxiety/Panic Attacks
Apr 24, 2019
The stat dose only requires 1 hour of preparation. You could use the 48 hours regime but it's not the only option.
You should stoo eating a few hours before taking SN, you're the one who know how long it takes for your stomach to feel empty (it usually takes around 4-5 hours)

Reactions: Lastravel
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
I saw a table on Stans guide to SN, which had a 48 hour plan to keep taking it before SN. Is this required if I want to take Metoclopramide to stop vomiting? Also would this mean I'd have to eat as little food and drink as little water for two days if I went with stans table plan?
Hello, no, you can take a stat dose of Meto
You can find everything there!
Btw just in case if you don't know, CTRL+F to search in browser
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...-blockers-painkillers-draft.29822/post-634856

Reactions: Bob_Luman
B

Bob_Luman

Student
Feb 19, 2020
Hello, no, you can take a stat dose of Meto
You can find everything there!
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...-blockers-painkillers-draft.29822/post-634856
Thanks ahah I am terrible when it comes to picking information out. I think I have a clear idea of how to do it now. Just the Metoclopramide I am a bit unsure of. So you take 1 Metoclopramide pill exactly 1hr before you plan to drink the SN drink?

faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Thanks ahah I am terrible when it comes to picking information out. I think I have a clear idea of how to do it now. Just the Metoclopramide I am a bit unsure of. So you take 1 Metoclopramide pill exactly 1hr before you plan to drink the SN drink?

Took from Stan's Guide:
  • Stat Dose

Some people will not want to wait 2 days or fear that two days of using an antiemetic will have a negative effect on them. Stat dose is equally successful as the two day regime. Dignitas only use a Stat Dose process. Remember to consider the appropriate fasting and try not to drink for 2 hours beforehand.

1 hour before drinking SN600mg of Ibuprofen or 1000mg of paracetamol. You can use any pain killer as long as you stay within the recommended dose
45 minutes before drinking SN3 X 10mg Metoclopramide (30mg in total)
30 minutes before drinking SNDouble dose of what is recommended on the label of the antacid.
SN drink

• Love
Reactions: MsMaudlin
B

Bob_Luman

Student
Feb 19, 2020
Took from Stan's Guide:
  • Stat Dose

Some people will not want to wait 2 days or fear that two days of using an antiemetic will have a negative effect on them. Stat dose is equally successful as the two day regime. Dignitas only use a Stat Dose process. Remember to consider the appropriate fasting and try not to drink for 2 hours beforehand.

1 hour before drinking SN600mg of Ibuprofen or 1000mg of paracetamol. You can use any pain killer as long as you stay within the recommended dose
45 minutes before drinking SN3 X 10mg Metoclopramide (30mg in total)
30 minutes before drinking SNDouble dose of what is recommended on the label of the antacid.
SN drink
Oh ahah I think I missed that bit out lol thanks for your help. :)

• Love
Reactions: jimbob1000, MsMaudlin and faust
B

Bob_Luman

Student
Feb 19, 2020
I found this seller on ebay from the U.K for Sodium Nitrite 99.9% purity just want to ask everyone if they believe it's safe ordering considering so many people have the time he has been up which is quite some time. I have spoken to somebody on here who has kindly suggested me it and said it's something you likely won't get caught with.

Reactions: jimbob1000