• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

W

WhirlingMind

Apr 26, 2020
I'd be interested in finding resources about documented real hanging attempts.
This is to better understand and visualise how it's like.

I'm specifically interested in:
- real occurrences (oc)
- successful attempts
- full suspension
- intentional and "ordinary" situations (no executions or incidents for example)
- videos when possible

I'd like to access as much material as possible, so I can have some sort of "generic overview" of how it works in practice.
Collections of material would be especially appreciated.

Thanks!

Aisley

Aisley

Wizard
Mar 12, 2023
watchpeopledie.tv no ads, no email address necessary if you want to make an account. It's the best one out there, and it has many hanging vids. Christ, maybe I'm the ad.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
W

WhirlingMind

Apr 26, 2020
watchpeopledie.tv no ads, no email address necessary if you want to make an account. It's the best one out there, and it has many hanging vids. Christ, maybe I'm the ad.
Thanks, even tho whenever i search for something I get a "max 200 requests per hour" error.
I'll retry at some point.

Aisley

Aisley

Wizard
Mar 12, 2023
Thanks, even tho whenever i search for something I get a "max 200 requests per hour" error.
I'll retry at some point.
You don't get that if you make an account, and for that all you need is a username and a password. No email address required.

or you could just pick the category Suicides, and comb through those for hangings.

W

WhirlingMind

Apr 26, 2020
You don't get that if you make an account, and for that all you need is a username and a password. No email address required.

or you could just pick the category Suicides, and comb through those for hangings.
Thanks!

Reactions: Aisley