Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
Only those medical doctors who will actively facilitate euthanasia and suicide for people who are suffering can be accepted as legitimate health care givers by suicidal patients who most members of society including doctors do not respect. The doctors can't have it both ways. Either advocate for a radically different society (one which is impossible so that would be lying) or alleviate suffering by helping put together a system in which people can check out of a bad life with ease. What I find especially disgusting is that some doctors actually start treating you worse when they see you failing more in life...yet they won't sign for medically assisted death. Those people are filthy scumbags and I bear them ill-will.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hopeindeath!, Gnip, dropdeadfred and 9 others
G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
Most doctors go into their profession because it is well paid during their lifetime, not due to a desire to help people. The medical profession is always sought after and in high demand, see the pandemic.

• Aww..
Reactions: Lupgevif, demuic, Gnip and 8 others
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I overall agree with @GoneGoneGone that medical is all about $$$$$$. Some doctors are real good, like my current pain doctor and some not so. I have never seen a doctor driving a small compact car, always a twin turbo sports car or simular.

Reactions: Gnip, darkness falls, Disappointered and 4 others
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
My sister-in-law is a doctor. She knows her brother is an abuser and also that I will die. She encourages him to go ahead with burning my life down, saying that if I die it is just as well. I wonder if that is entirely kosher in terms of keeping her license.

• Hugs
Reactions: demuic, Gnip, Disappointered and 3 others
M

Mthom2

Student
Oct 19, 2020
Most doctors go into their profession because it is well paid during their lifetime, not due to a desire to help people. The medical profession is always sought after and in high demand, see the pandemic.

This, so much this. I'm 45 years old, and have learned that about doctors. They claim, and are almost universally believed to be, these selfless individuals who only want to help others. I call BS!

My mother recently died, and how she was treated my the entire medical profession would turn your stomach. From down to the EMT's it was sickening.

Doctors have god complexes. They think they know all there is to know and that we know nothing of our own bodies. I've never once met one who would actually listen to me.

I see doctors as torturers who are paid well and worshipped by a screwed up society that values quantity over quality.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Nitrogennitrite, TooConscious, demuic and 5 others
Gnip

Gnip

Bill the Cat
Oct 10, 2020
I overall agree with @GoneGoneGone that medical is all about $$$$$$. Some doctors are real good, like my current pain doctor and some not so. I have never seen a doctor driving a small compact car, always a twin turbo sports car or similar.

My pediatrician was an old school exception, somebody who had a child with Down's Syndrome himself, drove a Volkswagen Beetle, and maxed out at $60,000 per year at a time most of his colleagues were making well over $100,000. He was one of only a few truly great adults in my childhood.

Long term, my qualifying for and surviving on disability benefits is really his legacy to me as my pediatrician, as he placed me on amphetamines at age seven, the key childhood history pediatric record that allowed me to nail down lifelong SSDI for adult AD/HD after he died, following my 20 years of labor in the workforce, paying taxes into to Social Security system to earn my benefits under the Americans with Disabilities Act in 2002. (I understand the criteria has been updated since I was the first male in my state to ever qualify for SSDI for adult AD/HD without benefit of legal representation or the need to appeal any rejections, getting approved for SSDI with mental disabilities in a then record 13 months. Since then, I've been diagnosed with an avalanche of additional disabilities which further prevent me from being considered as a candidate for ever returning to work.)

T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
This, so much this. I'm 45 years old, and have learned that about doctors. They claim, and are almost universally believed to be, these selfless individuals who only want to help others. I call BS!

My mother recently died, and how she was treated my the entire medical profession would turn your stomach. From down to the EMT's it was sickening.

Doctors have god complexes. They think they know all there is to know and that we know nothing of our own bodies. I've never once met one who would actually listen to me.

I see doctors as torturers who are paid well and worshipped by a screwed up society that values quantity over quality.
Dr Harold Shipman was 'a great man' until it was revealed he'd murdered half of Manchesters pensioners.

Reactions: Disappointered
Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
^ yeah i wonder how many other psychopaths are out there abusing and murdering people with ease merely because society grants them all kinds of ridiculous privileges for being doctors

Reactions: taylor321 and TooConscious