• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

Jon Arbuckle

Jon Arbuckle

Aspiring Corpse
Jul 23, 2024
I know most people here 'want' to die. but do you think you DESERVE death? I personally do. It's not like I've killed anyone or something like that but I still feel like I've done enough bad things to people I love and am a bad enough person that I do deserve to die.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Mateira, Zhendou, Autumn_Stars and 14 others
Saturn_

Saturn_

Arcanist
Apr 22, 2024
Sounds about right for me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Zhendou and Praestat_Mori
hellworldprincess

hellworldprincess

I need things this world can't give me
Jun 29, 2024
I deserve the relief after all this shit.

• Hugs
Reactions: Zhendou, GuessWhosBack, pthnrdnojvsc and 4 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Whether or not I deserve to die, it would simply be better for the world overall if myself and others like me were to be dead. I know I'm selfish for craving the eternal peace death brings but I'd rather have that than to deal with the consequences of my selfishness in the world of the living.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Mateira, Zhendou, etherealspring and 8 others
Cyagangy

Cyagangy

We ball to the grave
Apr 27, 2024
I know most people here 'want' to die. but do you think you DESERVE death? I personally do. It's not like I've killed anyone or something like that but I still feel like I've done enough bad things to people I love and am a bad enough person that I do deserve to die.
I don't want to die but I know I must. I have done much wrong in the past and for me it's only a matter of time before I hurt people in the future.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: GuessWhosBack, etherealspring, Praestat_Mori and 4 others
tenshi天神

tenshi天神

everything i love gathers dust inside my chest
Aug 13, 2024
no way! I feel no obligations to anyone, and I have a lot of empathy for myself & my past actions because I know I was facing very difficult circumstances. I forgive myself because I know deep down what I've done is not who I am, & I've put the work in to change. I make mistakes often but life is a constant learning process for all.

On the other hand, I have no real interest in living. It's a lot of effort to put into something I don't even like doing... at my peak (most joyful), I still think I would rather have died years ago when I wanted it most. Jobs are boring, romance is unfulfilling, nothing makes me feel strongly!! why finish my reading list orrrr invest in anything orrrr take classes when I could just "sleep" forever?

I love you brother, I hope you're able to see one day that your past does not define you. thanks for sharing ur thoughts and asking such an interesting question ^^

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: xxpinkmoonglitterxx, sserafim, Myexit and 6 others
S

shego1217

May 15, 2024
I feel I deserve to die in that I'm a bad person who has done enough bad and also not enough for the people I love. And people say I would go to hell, which sounds about right. On the other hand, maybe death's too easy and I deserve to suffer.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Sylveon, promapicide and 3 others
Kurai

Kurai

Suffering
Jul 23, 2023
absolutely I feel like I deserve die I'm a bad person the world would be better off without me

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: GoatHerder, Praestat_Mori, promapicide and 2 others
Ramsay Fiction

Ramsay Fiction

Soulburner
Aug 15, 2024
I definitely deserve it. I deserve some peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
N33dT0D13

N33dT0D13

Xe/It
Apr 2, 2023
See, the world would be better off without me but honestly, I don't deserve to die, I deserve to suffer. The world already sucks, I'm not making it suck significantly more or less.

• Hugs
Reactions: xxpinkmoonglitterxx, Praestat_Mori and JustA_LittlePerson
annointed_towers

annointed_towers

Cursed by God
Dec 9, 2022
I don't think I deserve to die but it's what God wants

• Hugs
Reactions: GuessWhosBack, Praestat_Mori and kinderbueno
Soupster

Soupster

Chasing dreams, catching nightmares
Aug 14, 2024
It's an interesting concept, 'deserving' to die. I am, I think, on the whole a pretty good person. I've always tried to be kind and helpful to people. I've never intentionally done anything cruel and malicious. Have I hurt people? Without a doubt. We all have. If you think your actions or words have never caused harm to someone you're delusional. Do I think that my mistakes in life warrant death? No.

Now, do I think I've earned the right to die? That I 'deserve' the privilege of exiting this life at a time and place of my choosing? Yes. I think I have suffered enough physical, chronic, untreatable pain. I think I've been tormented by my mind long enough. I think that I 'deserve' to die.

• Hugs
Reactions: hawkshorizon, GoatHerder, Praestat_Mori and 3 others
J

JFED

Jul 8, 2020
absolutely

• Hugs
Reactions: GoatHerder and Praestat_Mori
Gangrel

Gangrel

Student
Jul 25, 2024
Deserve it for being a shitty person.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and N33dT0D13
VeryShy

VeryShy

Seriously disabled due to autism and schizophrenia
Jun 21, 2024
I do not think that I deserve to die, but want to because of severe suffering due to mental illness.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, Praestat_Mori, N33dT0D13 and 2 others
Cute_&_Loving

Cute_&_Loving

I like trinkets:)
May 10, 2023
Deserve to be dead and burn in hell

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, N33dT0D13, kyhoti and 1 other person
W

wCvML2

Nov 15, 2021
In my current state yes I deserve to die. I have the capability of at least taking care of myself to not burden others with picking up my slack but the lizard brain sees my parents as a mean to save energy and use less effort. I know I would have done whatever necessary to survive if they weren't around but because they're still here I keep avoiding responsibilities and indulging in whatever instant gratification is available like a pig. That's why I want to move away but it's like the lizard brain keeps subconsciously self sabotaging to make me stay in this parasitic state.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
A

Aprilfarewell4

Wizard
Apr 9, 2024
I was stupid enough to do something I knew I should never do again, so probably in a way.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Nothing87, Praestat_Mori, N33dT0D13 and 1 other person
kyhoti

kyhoti

Looking for fair winds and following seas
May 27, 2024
If I knew someone like me, I'd end them if I could. So yeah, taking myself out is no different. The chaos and pain I've spread in the world should have ended years ago, but I was too chicken-shit. Now, time has run out, so the world can finally be rid of me.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
iwanttobeinpeace

iwanttobeinpeace

Lost Soul
Jul 13, 2024
That's the end goal.

• Hugs
Jeav

Jeav

Aug 1, 2024
"Everyone is good, and you are the only bad one? Don't be fooled—everyone have a dark side. It's human nature, and just like the rest of us, you're not perfect. It's natural; sometimes, our egos take control. Don't listen to those who put you down; it may be their reality, but it's not a global reality. Humans aren't inherently bad; it's the environment that can make us so. The first step to getting out of this cycle is to love and accept yourself as you are. I'll leave here a video to help you clearing your mind and reasoning you about our essence and true self without pre-programming."

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
I

iloveloving

Aug 4, 2024
Yes and I've peacefully accepted it! 😊

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, N33dT0D13 and kinderbueno
BasilThePlant

BasilThePlant

Aug 13, 2024
Yes. I have constantly lied and hurt my parents, to the point that I know they will never look in my face without remembering what I have done to them. It hurts so much, and I would give the world to be able to start over, so they don't have awful memories of me. I know they forgive and love me know, but they do not deserve to have a daughter that has moved on and forgiven herself.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, N33dT0D13 and Jon Arbuckle
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I don't see death as a punishment to people who actually want to die. It's more like a relief or a reward. In which case, I'm not overly keen on the idea that we need to 'earn' it. That we need to have gone through a shit load of pain and suffering for it to be justifiable. I think- so long as the decision is well thought out. If we really can't see a way of getting life to work for us, we deserve to be free from it. Someone making that decision will have gone through suffering I imagine. I don't think it should be up to other people to decide we haven't suffered enough!

As for people who do terrible things and will likely continue to do terrible things- practically speaking- they probably do deserve death to protect other people in the future. That said, if they feel true remorse and will never re-offend, maybe that's different. I don't really agree with capital punushment though because I think our justice systems are fallible.

• Hugs
Reactions: xxpinkmoonglitterxx, Kurai, sserafim and 3 others
abchia

abchia

Student
Aug 28, 2023
No, but I don't deserve to live. And I've been living/suffering for too long.

• Hugs
Reactions: GoatHerder, Praestat_Mori and N33dT0D13
sugarb

sugarb

long time sunshine
Jun 14, 2024
Not really. But I feel that way sometimes. The morally worst thing I've ever done that I can think of:

- happened when I was 11-12, 6th-7th grade
- was entirely accidental and nonviolent
- most likely has negatively affected me much longer than it affected the other party. They probably forgot completely in well under a year, I have probably developed some issues

so, I probably wouldn't think very poorly of myself at all as an objective observer.

Then again I could easily be a much shittier person than I realize

• Hugs
C

CosmeticContests

Freedom!!!!
Mar 20, 2024
I am a horrible person. But that's not why I want to die.

And not horrible in some nice, sweet, redeemable way. No good story arc here.

I cheated on most of my partners, boyfriends, and even first husband. Pretty much everyone before the age of 30. Slept with countless people and left them easily. Not that I didn't like them or wanted to ruin people's lives but sex never really had any meaning. If someone wanted me to, I would sleep with them, even if I wasn't attracted to them at all. Most of the time I wasn't.

I've broken up marriages. Even my own.

And I had friends, but of course my inability to not be a whore sorta ruined most of those from my early adulthood.

I haven't done any of this in ten years. I met my second husband and bonded with him. Sounds dumb but here we are a decade later and I haven't cheated even when i had opportunities. I think he's the only person that ever cared about me.

The more unhappy I've become over the last two years however I've felt i might just self destruct again. Losing my job has made it worse. So I've walled myself away from everyone. I have no friends now and only speak to 3 people. My mom, son, and husband.

I'm a terrible person so really the only solution is solitary confinement.

I am certain most people who have ever known me would say death would be too good for me. Thank goodness they don't get to make the decision.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: xxpinkmoonglitterxx, Praestat_Mori and N33dT0D13
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I don't deserve to die as well as I don't deserve to suffer like I have been suffering in the past years with the result that I became suicidal. External circumstances may force me to kms - I don't deserve this.

Actually, I don't want to die rather I'd prefer to live my life but circumstances are difficult and now I can't live my life.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: GuessWhosBack, CosmeticContests and GoatHerder
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
Well, we are all going to die at some point. It's natural. I would just like to speed it up a bit, that's all.

Reactions: shego1217, xxpinkmoonglitterxx, sserafim and 3 others
RABITIA

RABITIA

Jul 21, 2024
I don't think I deserve to die at all. I haven't done anything bad to anyone, I just didn't have luck in the genetic lottery and spawn point.