• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

X.Pseudonym.X

X.Pseudonym.X

Mar 16, 2020
20200316 224245

This is the highest place I can have access to. Do you think it's high enough? I've heard that a 10-storey building is ideal for a succesful suicide, but I'm not sure how many storeys that thing has. The last thing I want is to survive and end up paralysed.
Also, this is a turistic spot so I'm not sure if it is going to be available for much longer due to the coronavirus so I need to do it asap.
Thank you.

• Hugs
Reactions: Broken Chimera, highlyvolatile and Jumper Geo
LilBird

LilBird

Mar 16, 2020
View attachment 29797

This is the highest place I can have access to. Do you think it's high enough? I've heard that a 10-storey building is ideal for a succesful suicide, but I'm not sure how many storeys that thing has. The last thing I want is to survive and end up paralysed.
Also, this is a turistic spot so I'm not sure if it is going to be available for much longer due to the coronavirus so I need to do it asap.
Thank you.
I think it's high enough. I had a friend almost die from 5 stories so I'm sure 10will do it justice.

I

It'llNeverEnd

Mar 1, 2020
do you know how tall the building is?
you might hit the floor below, which doesn't look too far down

faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Hello, it seems to me it is around 25 meters(~80 ft) to the ground, generally your chances are low but more than possible to survive. 100% if you fall on your head. The speed will be something around 50 mph when you hit the ground so this is a lethal height.
I would not recommend such a height if you are unsure you will fall on your head.
That's only 2.3 seconds of free fall so you won't have much time to select a proper position to fall if your body starts spinning.
You have to do a bit of research concerning this.

faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
It's 47 meters tall, according to Wikipedia. But I think they also count the tip, whi

Thanks, your reply is really useful.
Like I said, this is the highest place I can have access to and I have no other way to CTB, so I'll probably give it a try. It's like playing Russian Roulette. Hopefully luck will be on my side.
I see 8 stories. 8 stories is about 25 meters

X.Pseudonym.X

X.Pseudonym.X

Mar 16, 2020
Hello, it seems to me it is around 25 meters(~80 ft) to the ground, generally your chances are low but more than possible to survive. 100% if you fall on your head. The speed will be something around 50 mph when you hit the ground so this is a lethal height.
I would not recommend such a height if you are unsure you will fall on your head.
That's only 2.3 seconds of free fall so you won't have much time to select a proper position to fall if your body starts spinning.
You have to do a bit of research concerning this.
Like I said, this is the highest place I can have access to and I have no other way to CTB, so I'll probably give it a try. It's like playing Russian Roulette. Hopefully luck will be on my side.

faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
I think luck is not the best thing to rely on. Once I lost 1,6k euro for a few minutes of gambling lol

Reactions: Ksab
X.Pseudonym.X

X.Pseudonym.X

Mar 16, 2020
I see 8 stories. 8 stories is about 25 meters
Yeah, Wikipedia is pretty unreliable.
I editted that out.
I think luck is not the best thing to rely on. Once I lost 1,6k euro for a few minutes of gambling lol
It's the only thing I can rely on at the moment. Plus I don't have much time left. I hate being under pressure, smh

Last edited:
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Yeah, Wikipedia is pretty unreliable.
I editted that out.

It's the only thing I can rely on at the moment. Plus I don't have much time left. I hate being under pressure, smh
I mean the "balcony" is located on ... Hmmm 9th floor? I don't see the first ones, there are trees. What was the height of the tower?

X.Pseudonym.X

X.Pseudonym.X

Mar 16, 2020
I mean the "balcony" is located on ... Hmmm 9th floor? I don't see the first ones, there are trees. What was the height of the tower?
Here's a better picture. I think it looks pretty high but I'm afraid it won't work. 800px Mangal das Garas 120109463

faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
I think so.
Ye, I have noticed the grass too. It may absorb a bit of energy. From personal experience, jumping from 2,5 m height on the grass is not the same as jumping on concrete.

Ryan.s

Ryan.s

Experienced
Nov 29, 2019
View attachment 29797

Thank you.
Do not jump from that! Keep in mind 1 story usually equals 10 feet. Jumping under 25 stories is where people have a higher chance of living statistically. Jumping from 25 stories, which is 250 feet, is 95-98% fatal. Yes, over 5 stories is ideal for jumping, but that accounts for landing on your head which is impossible to control when jumping. That structure you pictured there cannot be more than 6 stories high (60 feet). Don't jump from that and risk getting paralyzed because you land on your feet. You would have to make sure you landed on your head which is near impossible to control (your body moves as it is moving through the air/ watch jumping suicide videos and you will know what I mean) Don't risk it man, try to find a taller structure. I care about you, don't get paralyzed!

Sending love your way
Here's a better picture. I think it looks pretty high but I'm afraid it won't work.View attachment 29836
Okay. That picture makes it better to understand what we are dealing with. That is about 90 feet. (Each floor in a building is usually 10 feet, that looks to be 90 by looking at how many stair cases there are) 90 feet, you still shouldn't risk it. You simply cannot ensure that you will land on your head.
Do not jump from that! Keep in mind 1 story usually equals 10 feet. Jumping under 25 stories is where people have a higher chance of living statistically. Jumping from 25 stories, which is 250 feet, is 95-98% fatal. Yes, over 5 stories is ideal for jumping, but that accounts for landing on your head which is impossible to control when jumping. That structure you pictured there cannot be more than 6 stories high (60 feet). Don't jump from that and risk getting paralyzed because you land on your feet. You would have to make sure you landed on your head which is near impossible to control (your body moves as it is moving through the air/ watch jumping suicide videos and you will know what I mean) Don't risk it man, try to find a taller structure. I care about you, don't get paralyzed!

Sending love your way

Okay. That picture makes it better to understand what we are dealing with. That is about 90 feet. (Each floor in a building is usually 10 feet, that looks to be 90 by looking at how many stair cases there are) 90 feet, u still wouldn't risk it. You simply cannot ensure that you will land on your head.

Sending love your way

Okay. That picture makes it better to understand what we are dealing with. That is about 90 feet. (Each floor in a building is usually 10 feet, that looks to be 90 by looking at how many stair cases there are) 90 feet, you still shouldn't risk it. You simply cannot ensure that you will land on your head.
also see... https://lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/jumping-high-building

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Pessimist, MartyByrde and Lost_the_will2_live
D

dxnys

Mar 1, 2020
that's risky, not so high, falling on grass and can't be sure to fall on head.
You should look for another method.

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Here's a better picture. I think it looks pretty high but I'm afraid it won't work.View attachment 29836

I love a good picture puzzle, yes you will, no you won't, i think if you decide to jump there is a good chance you may survive with broken bones but people have jumped at lower heights and ctb, sorry it's a hard one to call.

Marktheghost

Marktheghost

Paragon
Feb 20, 2020
I don't think I'd risk it. It looks too likely that you'd land on the floor below, and if you land on grass I think that would reduce the probability of it working.

faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
I think so.
I am ready to give you the answer! Sit down, @faust, you got F for the Maths.
Ok, so I tried to calculate the height. Let's assume the woman used on the picture is 1,65 m height. The difference between woman's "height" observing from ground to the top and if a woman is on the ground is roughly 25%. We used 18 women to build a "women tower". Let's assume the height of a woman is in range from 1,24 to 1,65. So we can state the average women height is (1,24+1,65)/2 = 1,445 m.
So the height of the tower (not women tower) is 1,445*18= 26 meters, that is 85 ft. Adding one more woman (if we are are falling) and it is already 27,445 m (90ft).
Now checking if there is any possibility to hit the tower while falling.
1,24*2 - 1,24*0,33 = 2,07 m. You have to fly around 2,10 m away from tower not to hit it. Well, possible, but it is not easy to jump from the handles and you can slip. If you are Rambo, you can take a running jump (not a good idea if you never did that).
So, in few fords, this is risky:
1) You are jumping on the grass
2) There is no guarantee you will jump that far even if inertia helps you
3) The flight does not last long, you won't be able to change position just in case

• Wow
Reactions: X.Pseudonym.X and Lost_the_will2_live
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
@X.Pseudonym.X What country are you in ?

Also note : to talk to someone privately (instead of posting on threads), you can use "PM" (PM = "personal message", bit like email)
You need to make at least 5 posts and be active for at least 24 hours to get access.
If you don't know what to post, post in some of the "games" threads (see "offtopic" section).
Once you have PM access, when you hover the mouse pointer over a user name, you'll see a "start conversation" button...
Ok, so I tried to calculate the height. Let's assume the woman used on the picture is 1,65 m height. The difference between woman's "height" observing from ground to the top and if a woman is on the ground is roughly 25%. We used 18 women to build a "women tower". Let's assume the height of a woman is in range from 1,24 to 1,65. So we can state the average women height is (1,24+1,65)/2 = 1,445 m.
So the height of the tower (not women tower) is 1,445*18= 26 meters, that is 85 ft. Adding one more woman (if we are are falling) and it is already 27,445 m (90ft).
1,24*2 - 1,24*0,33 = 2,07 m. You have to fly around 2,10 m away from tower not to hit it. Well, possible, but it is not easy to jump from the handles and you can slip. If you are Rambo, you can take a running jump (not a good idea if you never did that).
3) The flight does not last long, you won't be able to change position just in case

View attachment 29840
Wow, that cirque du soleil acrobatic team are so talented !!!!!
Look at what all those women managed to do, standing on top of each other....
Just fantastic....

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: faust
X.Pseudonym.X

X.Pseudonym.X

Mar 16, 2020

Sending love your way

also see... https://lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/jumping-high-building
Thank you! I'm really considering looking for a different place now, although I don't have many options. You guys have been really helpful.

View attachment 29840
Oh, my God. I admit I don't understand the math part, lol. But geez, this does help me put things into perspective. I guess I'll just look for a different place.

Last edited:
Reactions: faust