• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Maybe not a good question because conspiracies are already very widespread in the US. I watch US independent media and they always speculate Biden and Trump took uppers. There was this Hillary vs Trump debate when Trump was very sharp and on point. He always sniffed his noise as if he took cocaine. There are videos of that counting the numbers.

I think we all know Biden is not in his prime. And this is a kind wording. He was pretty sharp at the debate against Sanders. And I could imagine the DNC is well aware that he is a little bit too old for this stress. Maybe they give him a mixture of drugs. It must not be as dangerous or extreme as cocaine. But I think there could be medications with less severe side effects which could enhance the performance.

I mean such debates can swing an election. I am taking z-medication and benzos before exams. Otherwise I would have a mental breakdown. Though it is pretty obvious for me both are highly performance enhancing. I suffer from severe anxiety and the benzo can take the edge off. Though surprisingly I am still anxious as fuck and I wonder how that is possible. I read benzos erases the souce for anxiety in a humans brain. I did not find the proper translation. My OCD is just very extreme - it is confusing. I am still shaking before the exams. I think I am a human probably with an extremely high anxiety level. I feel hypervigilante. But this is off-topic.

synthcadia

synthcadia

dissociated angel.
Jul 8, 2023
i… wha? i don't think either candidate did.

i know trump won't drink alcohol, so let alone take drugs? and for biden his son had an addiction so that'd probably be a good deterrant.

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
I love your interesting polls and questions.

Hilary was terrible so if she took anything it didn't help

• Love
Reactions: noname223
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
Trump doesn't do drugs. Love or hate him, he's a fascinating character and he means what he says. Bidens an absolute fruitcake. What were the democrats thinking!?

Last edited:
Reactions: xX.mlnchli