N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I play the game Pokemon Shuffle almost daily. It is a light version of a gacha game. The game started 2015 and the last update was in 2018. I played it on my 3DS currently only on my phone. I think on 3DS it is not playable anymore. I only invested a few euros in the 3DS version. Nothing on the phone. However, I have all resources. Actually I don't know what to do with them anymore.

There is a weekly competition. A ranking with players from all around the globe. I often achieve to belong to the top 1%. I think up to 70-100k people still take part in it. Though I think there are many bots. I think they sometimes filter them out. Sometimes not which is annoying. I can't believe I started the game before my first psychosis happened which led to my destroyed life.

Reactions: Forever Sleep, LifeQuitter and Eternal Eyes
A

AnxiousLlama

Apr 29, 2024
yes. I only play outdated games like slitherio. do you have autism by any chance?

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
yes. I only play outdated games like slitherio. do you have autism by any chance?
Yes. Lol. The clinging to old habits and routines thing told you that?
Many suspect autism in my case. I might get the diagnosis soon.

Reactions: AnxiousLlama
A

AnxiousLlama

Apr 29, 2024
Yes. Lol. The clinging to old habits and routines thing told you that?
Many suspect autism in my case. I might get the diagnosis soon.
I'm also undiagnosed. My autistic friend is to the extreme and has 10,000 hours on a simple button press game. I am sure it's autism related.

• Informative
Reactions: noname223
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I still play Pokémon Unite even though its peak was when they added Mega Mewtwo.

Eternal Eyes

Eternal Eyes

Student
Dec 3, 2023
I used to play Shuffle a LOT, I actually began playing just after my cat died years ago and I needed an addictive puzzler to take my mind off things. I also played Trozei on the DS years ago. In fact, I'm playing a 3DS game right now (Stella Glow). I've played a lot of games this year that came out before I was even born, like Shining Force II, Vandal Hearts, Phantasy Star. I rarely ever buy new games, and few franchises which exist today interest me. Maybe TES VI, but I think I'll be dead before then, besides, they're going to make Fallout 5 to cash in on the TV series.

N

noname37

Sep 10, 2024
I play the game Pokemon Shuffle almost daily. It is a light version of a gacha game. The game started 2015 and the last update was in 2018. I played it on my 3DS currently only on my phone. I think on 3DS it is not playable anymore. I only invested a few euros in the 3DS version. Nothing on the phone. However, I have all resources. Actually I don't know what to do with them anymore.

There is a weekly competition. A ranking with players from all around the globe. I often achieve to belong to the top 1%. I think up to 70-100k people still take part in it. Though I think there are many bots. I think they sometimes filter them out. Sometimes not which is annoying. I can't believe I started the game before my first psychosis happened which led to my destroyed life.
I guess so, I still play the original Left 4 Dead which most think is surpassed by the second game. I just like the atmosphere in 1 more personally.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I'm always late to the table with film series- sorry- slightly different but, probably games too. It works in my favour though a lot of the time. Almost all series of Games of Thrones had come out by the time I discovered it. Same goes for Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter and The Matrix trilogy. I don't remember having to wait all that long for any of them. Maybe just the tail end ones.

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I think I'm gonna take the cake with this one. I play Baldur's Gate I and II (from the late 90's) but have never played BG3. To be fair, I do want to, but my PC's too shit to run it.