• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ASp4E

ASp4E

May 23, 2024
To clarify I'm considering the viability of voluntarily being NEET. That state seems to be significantly more peaceful, but yet would that risk reducing drive substantially and delaying CTB if you don't have a current major contributing factor? For me the decision to CTB is logical regardless of current circumstances, so it's not that I wouldn't want to die, but rather that I'm worried I might be inclined to procrastinate on it. Said procrastination would be detrimental as it would reduce my time-frame for preparation and increase the risk of failing or maybe permanently entering a worse economic position. On the other hand maybe I could create stress factors afterwards, like telling people I'm a sexuality/gender they hate fundamentally, try to cut off friendships, self-harm, etc. What do you think?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
For me the decision to CTB is logical regardless of current circumstances,
Breaking it down to this: What actually stops you from doing it now?

My personal opinion is - if u have sth to hold on in life you should give life a chance. Being a NEET must not be bad you could find other ways to sustain your life - it's your personal choice.

In my case Ik what makes me suicidal I would not want to keep it up if there was a better way bc I would want to live - but that's also a personal choice.

Reactions: Little_Suzy
ASp4E

ASp4E

May 23, 2024
Breaking it down to this: What actually stops you from doing it now?

My personal opinion is - if u have sth to hold on in life you should give life a chance. Being a NEET must not be bad you could find other ways to sustain your life - it's your personal choice.

In my case Ik what makes me suicidal I would not want to keep it up if there was a better way bc I would want to live - but that's also a personal choice.
I see. For me the main reasons I'm not doing it now are that I don't have the means yet, and I don't have a safe environment yet. Life in general and the way it works are why I want to CTB, so in no case would I truly want to be alive. Stressors would just be enhancing factors for motivation, which could be nice since I want to maintain my drive to CTB.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
D

dopaminedeath

Student
Nov 12, 2022
For me the decision to CTB is logical regardless of current circumstances
Answered your own question

I'm worried I might be inclined to procrastinate on it.
Awareness is the first step, and a significant one. Here you already know what your issue could be. Trust in yourself

• Informative
Reactions: ASp4E and Praestat_Mori
Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
Do not confuse wanting no responsibilities with wanting to commit suicide, which is a mental illness. NEET'dom is not a mental illness; it refers to someone who refuses to improve their financial, educational, or social situation.

Be a NEET, then, and put death out of your mind. There is no crime or shame in choosing to be low-functioning! lol

You don't have to tell people anything negative about yourself. If you ignore people, they will eventually stop contacting you.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
My primary motivation to CTB is my inability to get a girlfriend and so all I have to do to maintain that is try to get one.

• Hugs
WeedandCigars

WeedandCigars

Smoking Kills
Dec 6, 2023
Do not confuse wanting no responsibilities with wanting to commit suicide, which is a mental illness. NEET'dom is not a mental illness; it refers to someone who refuses to improve their financial, educational, or social situation.

Be a NEET, then, and put death out of your mind. There is no crime or shame in choosing to be low-functioning! lol

You don't have to tell people anything negative about yourself. If you ignore people, they will eventually stop contacting you.
I don't understand what the purpose of this is if the person won't debate with suicidal people (uhhh.. everyone here???) I thought this forum was for discussing appropriate CTB methods?? I don't want to hear pro-life people, yeah I can just ignore, but I thought the purpose of this forum was to help people ease into a peaceful death rather than hear this nonsense.

Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
I don't understand what the purpose of this is if the person won't debate with suicidal people (uhhh.. everyone here???) I thought this forum was for discussing appropriate CTB methods?? I don't want to hear pro-life people, yeah I can just ignore, but I thought the purpose of this forum was to help people ease into a peaceful death rather than hear this nonsense.
"Agree to disagree." That's all that means.

Not everybody here is actively suicidal. Because the majority of people here are mentally ill or suffer from personality disorders, some of their thoughts will be illogical and unfounded.

The majority of people here will debate "their own personal truths and beliefs." If that is what you believe, I will respect your opinion and refrain from debating it. Also, I avoid debating with actively suicidal people to ensure that I do not exacerbate someone's situation.

My comment advises the OP to focus on being a NEET if transitioning to low-functioning will alleviate the stress associated with adult responsibilities.

We are a pro-choice forum, not pro-death! đź’™

Do you understand, now? lol

ASp4E

ASp4E

May 23, 2024

(To Little_Suzy: please skip to the last paragraph of this response.)

While I appreciate the latter parts of your advice, I completely disagree with the idea that wanting to commit suicide is a mental illness. There are logical reasons for doing so (for example, reducing unavoidable suffering, see https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Right_to_die&oldid=1221022135), and also ones selected for by evolution (see "An evolutionary explanation for suicide is that it may improve inclusive fitness. This may occur if the person dying by suicide cannot have more children and takes resources away from relatives by staying alive. An objection is that deaths by healthy adolescents likely does not increase inclusive fitness." from https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Suicide&oldid=1227998714). Here are some articles that may be helpful in explaining my point of view:
PS. I recognize that you do not want any disagreement against your views to be voiced, as per your current signature, but I feel it is necessary to voice disagreement as 1) it otherwise makes your opinions look unchallenged in contrast to others', and 2) it provides an opportunity for someone else to challenge my opposing views. Please feel free to ignore my profile if you wish, thank you for your understanding.