marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
it`s another night of no sleep (4.30am here) and i suddenly felt hungry and had to think if i had anything to eat today (yesterday) and i don't think i did apart from a bag of crisps/potato chips and a few biscuits/ cookies ( see i can speak two languages lol )

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Numbtopain97, Ghosted, lizinha and 13 others
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
I would except I have medical conditions now that all the meds & remedies I've developed require food to metabolize. Hate it, I always feel stuffed. I often tell myself I'm gonna do a three day fast just to give my stomach a break, then remember I have to eat to metabolize my meds, so I just have to accept it. It's worth being fat to keep my other conditions under control. Barely worth it, but worth it.

• Hugs
Reactions: quiet35, dreamsofdestruction, Circles and 2 others
T

TimeToDie

Mage
Jun 13, 2019
I remember to eat. In fact, it's literally the biggest event of my entire day. I've been having a "last meal" every day for half a month now.

• Love
Reactions: Numbtopain97, serengeti, thedutchguy and 8 others
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
i know i keep forgetting to eat cos my pants are falling down !

• Love
Reactions: Skathon, TheDevilsAngel and Circles
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
it`s another night of no sleep (4.30am here) and i suddenly felt hungry and had to think if i had anything to eat today (yesterday) and i don't think i did apart from a bag of crisps/potato chips and a few biscuits/ cookies ( see i can speak two languages lol )

Unfortunately, I have the opposite problem. I can't stop eating. ;-;

So wish I had that problem. :smiling:

• Hugs
Reactions: quiet35, Rukia, TheDevilsAngel and 2 others
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
Its called intermittent fasting these days. You're just being hip.

• Love
Reactions: noctiva, ReverendGreen, RM5998 and 3 others
WinterIsComing

WinterIsComing

Fragile...
May 27, 2019
I forgot to eat my lunch in the afternoon so i eat it in the dinner, but yes i have that in fact i only eat lunch no breakfast and dinner since a long time.
What i can't stop is eating garbage so i don't loose weight, maybe that's my way to "fill the hunger"....i know is stupid

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: RM5998, marcusuk63 and Circles
lululoo

lululoo

Mage
Dec 15, 2018
Sadly no. I'm a little obsessed with food. I use it as a coping mechanism.

• Hugs
Reactions: RM5998, Life+me=error, 262653 and 2 others
T

Thanatos

Outsider
Mar 23, 2018
I dont usually forget but I only eat enough to not starve. I dont get pleasure from anything but getting closer to death now.
Well that and this site:)

• Hugs
Reactions: Weakling666, marcusuk63 and Circles
Skathon

Skathon

"...scarred underneath, and I'm falling..."
Oct 29, 2018
Forget to what? I no longer feel hunger and thirst for some reason, therefore I often notice that something is wrong when it is almost or already too late.

• Hugs
Reactions: marcusuk63, not_a_robot and Circles
Oblivion Lover

Oblivion Lover

No life, no suffering
May 30, 2019
I actually do the opposite. I keep forgetting to stop eating until my stomach reminds me with pain. It's not exactly bad in my case because I seem to be physically unable to get fat, but it still bothers me as I feel like the sight of food makes me lose control like I'm a drug addict. Must be an unhealthy coping method.

• Hugs
Reactions: marcusuk63 and Circles
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
I can eat and eat and usual do never put weight on it`s just the last couple of months , i just cant be bothered anymore

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
I bought new ones two weeks ago and they fell off in public today.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Life+me=error, marcusuk63 and 262653
dreamsofdestruction

dreamsofdestruction

Everywhere I look is chaos
May 9, 2019
Depends on my mood. Sometimes I have to force myself to eat, sometimes I'm preoccupied with some silly "project" and then I might end up with 500 kcal that day. In general it's not much of a problem though.

I try to have a large breakfast of mostly fat and protein every day and my coworkers will generally have lunch somewhere and take me along.

• Hugs
Reactions: marcusuk63
Darkhaven

Darkhaven

All i have left is memories
May 19, 2019
Quite the opposite in fact.
Depression makes me eat like a voracious beast.
It's like a way to reduce stress and anxiety and get some "easy pleasure" out of something for once.
Thanks to that, and my slow metabolism genetic tendencie of putting on weight very easily, i put on a few pounds since last summer, when things really turned to shit for me!

• Hugs

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
No, but often I found myself lazy enough to cut veggies and heat up a soup with meat... and I'll have to boil eggs first because I can't stand eating a soup without a boiled egg in it... And the whole process takes 40-60 minutes. And I remind myself that I promote my life everytime I eat which may sound like the opposite of what I'd rather do...

It often pains me to hear how people eat garbage and look unhealthily and feel unhealthy. Or watching others by garbage in supermarket, it's in almost every single bucket. My health condition improved a lot since I started eating better, and it helped me with getting rid of moobs, something that exercise failed to do. And less brain fog than before. And chronic, sharping pain in muscle tissues from any stress has gone too. That felt like my body is getting cooked alive... ughh. Doctors prescribed be some painkillers and tranquilizers but I'm glad I didn't followed their instructions for any longer... I don't thing I could trust a doctor to mess with my nervous system that easily anymore. Some guy said that our bodies are capable of self-healing. Maybe if we could supply them with good building blocks... If we could do our job and let our bodies do their own, maybe our lives could become a bit more tolerable. Mine sure did.

• Hugs
Reactions: quiet35 and marcusuk63
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
I dont even eat half the day. I wake up at like 5pm, and maybe eat a couple meals and go to bed. Sadness does that to ya.

• Hugs
Reactions: noctiva and marcusuk63
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I only eat like once a day but it's usually kind of a feast. I'll have like a big sub with some cake and chips or something. I'm a bit heavy (6'5"/235) but I don't look fat so it sort of works for me. I look forward to it too much each day to forget about it. But I did have a period where I was too anxious to eat or sleep. I lost a lot of weight and looked pretty rough.

• Wow
Reactions: 262653, marcusuk63 and Rukia
Midnight

Midnight

Beyond solace
Jun 30, 2018
Yep same here ... i often just forget meals and sometimes end up not eating for a whole day.

Reactions: marcusuk63 and Skathon
S

sólstafir

Experienced
Nov 1, 2018
For the last year eating has become one of the most annoying things. Sometimes I seriously think if i have to eat one more time, I'd rather die. It has become so
boring and stressful because for the most part, I'm the one responsible for what i eat. Constant need to decide what to eat, preparing it and having to go to supermarket every week really causes anxiety and stress. If i'd live in a bigger city, i'd use food delivery services, but unfortunetely I have no such option and I have to do the process of buying food while having anxiety all my own. All this hassle for the two-minutes long 'pleasure' which is not even a pleasure
for me, just a need of my body. It makes me suicidal because I know having to eat is neverending. As long as I live one thing is sure - you always need food. That's a nightmare for me.

But at the same time, it's weird, because I look at pictures of dishes almost every day, fantasize about eating healthy and looking at pictures of vegetables and fruits and soups is my obsession. I guess because having this obsession is also what causes me anxiety. I fantasize that I have a better relationship with food, and I can be someone else, someone really healthy. That's really hard to put into words. And I do fantasize about new dishes I've never tasted and imagine eating something that would blow my mind away, but I never go to restaurants because I feel out of place in every public place. I eat once or twice a day a proper meal and snacks in between. So what was the question I already forgot. Ah, no I do not forget to eat but I wish I never had to eat. lol.

Conflicted Cat

Conflicted Cat

Experienced
May 23, 2019
I just eat whenever the goddamn hell I want. I don't care if I don't eat breakfast lunch or dinner, or all 3 in 1 day. I just eat when I'm hungry, that's it.

Reactions: a_strange_day and marcusuk63
XoXoNae

XoXoNae

Trying to understand
Dec 5, 2019
Omg yes I forget to breath too I find myself getting dizzy then taking notice I'm not breathing and I'm hungry and I thought I was alone on that.

NeCkDeEp

NeCkDeEp

Experienced
Nov 30, 2019
Yes I'm only eating one meal everyday since I'm only getting more and more in a bad place

noctiva

noctiva

the invisible girl
Nov 6, 2019
Yes, I forget to eat and drink. Lost 13 kg in the last 10 weeks. Now 183 with 58 kg.. My pants fall down, literally, they don't slide, that just.. fall all the way to the floor. My lips are completely cracked because I don't drink enough either. I don't feel hungry or thirsty at all. I'm trying to keep an eye on the drinking now.

Also had a sleepless night, it's 10 am now and my sleeping schedule has completely shifted. Everything is out of whack.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: marcusuk63, Skathon, Woodnote and 1 other person
A

a_strange_day

Arcanist
Jul 16, 2019
I don't forget to eat, it's just that I'm not hungry and I feel good with an empty stomach. I can easily go 24-36h without eating. I've lost weight but not that much since when I eat it's just bad foods full of sugar and stuff like that.

• Hugs
Reactions: marcusuk63, Skathon and noctiva
L

lizinha

Student
Feb 6, 2019
Lately, I haven't been eating properly because of my depression. I put off some weight and I look really bad, but I did remember eat this morning.

• Hugs
Reactions: noctiva
Weakling666

Weakling666

Night Breed
Dec 9, 2019
Some days I eat all day, others not at all.

• Hugs
Reactions: marcusuk63, lizinha and noctiva
E

Elias

Experienced
Mar 19, 2019
I forget lunch most days, or rather I'm not really motivated to have lunch. I usually wake up, get a coffee, and that sustains me until dinner. Of course, that's when I don't leave home. When I travel or have an active day, lunch becomes a crucial need. Some kind of escape into food.

• Hugs
Reactions: noctiva, marcusuk63 and lizinha
Moonicide

Moonicide

ᴘʜᴀꜱᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ
Nov 19, 2019
It's a mixture of both. Either I eat too much or eat too little.
I'm an emotional eater when I'm stressed, but when I'm hit with heartbreak and anxiety, I can barely eat.

• Hugs
Reactions: AlexM, noctiva and marcusuk63