DevilInHell667

DevilInHell667

Dec 6, 2019
Do people normally find each other weirdos or is it just me projecting my own feelings? Or am I really a weirdo?

• Hugs
Reactions: Numbtopain97, Woodnote, mediocre and 2 others
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
People always tell me I'm weird too. I'm quiet. Don't talk too much. But it has always been my personality. Something annoys me but always have to live with that.

• Hugs
Reactions: mediocre, forever21 and Right2Die73
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
I've never been a person who "fits in with the crowd". I'm much happier alone than I am with a bunch of people. When I'm in large crowds, I'm usually sitting by myself anyway, and usually nobody is talking to me, so I may as well just be alone where I feel the most comfortable. There's no one around me that I have to worry about what they think about anything. I can do whatever I want whenever I want.

• Love
Reactions: forever21, Hopeindeath!, Right2Die73 and 1 other person
1DayItWillBover

1DayItWillBover

Student
Dec 21, 2019
People who stay to themselves or dont speak much i wouldnt consider a weirdo. I'm sure some people have some things that they do that others might think is weird. I talk to myself in public and kind of motion to myself what im doing at that point in time. Like ill point to a box then point where it goes. Think you would have to do some shit that is way out there for me to consider you a weirdo.

• Hugs
Reactions: forever21
Racee

Racee

Jan 6, 2020
I tend to believe people say "your weird/weirdo" status when they don't tend to understand others actions and/or personalities don't match up. Seems to be a universal word for " your different than me". And most the time not applied to a negative sense.

Reactions: LittleJem and forever21
H

Hopeindeath!

Elementalist
Dec 7, 2019
Sometimes people think a person is weird without even knowing them. It doesn't mean they are weird though. I'm really shy, and I don't like to be around people so I guess I'm weird.

Reactions: ¡!¡!¡! and forever21
Lostbetweenworlds

Lostbetweenworlds

I'm coming home soon my darling..
Jan 9, 2020
Well, from what I experienced most people have a set definition for their norm, and then you have the norm of society you adhere to, depending on where you from certian things are appropriate in one culture is absolutely inappropriate in another. From the emotional perspective it's completely different, it mostly depends on what that person's personality is, I guess many people judge based on first impression a lot which is why I personally would say, no your not a weirdo.. your a person, your unique in your way.. does this distinguish you from others and make you look apart? Maybe... But the importance is that you can look yourself in the mirror and tell yourself that your personality is what makes you a human at last, and at the end.. we are all human.. we all have differences yet we all share one thing in common.. blood flows through our veins, so if anyone tells you you are weirdo.. then you know better.. not because they said you are.. because you know your not.

passenger27

passenger27

In my beginning is my end.
Aug 25, 2019
People find me weird. Hell, I find myself weird. I guess if I was rich I'd be called "eccentric," but us mere mortals don't get to be called a fancy word like that.

Reactions: Numbtopain97, Racee and Scooby-Doo
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Weirdo is just a word. A label like all others. It has whatever meaning you give it. All behaviour fits somewhere on a normal curve, either in the middle bit where most people are or at either end where there are less.

• Love
Reactions: LegaliseIt! and DevilInHell667
JustAnotherSuicider

JustAnotherSuicider

Hoping for the best - expecting the worst
Dec 28, 2019
I have been called a weirdo all my life, that's why I want to CTB. And yes, I'm very weird indeed, I'm aware of this. I just don't belong here.

Reactions: DevilInHell667
DevilInHell667

DevilInHell667

Dec 6, 2019
I have been called a weirdo all my life, that's why I want to CTB. And yes, I'm very weird indeed, I'm aware of this. I just don't belong here.
Isnt everyone a weirdo? I think I am probaly even weirder than you?

JustAnotherSuicider

JustAnotherSuicider

Hoping for the best - expecting the worst
Dec 28, 2019
Isnt everyone a weirdo? I think I am probaly even weirder than you?

Maybe you are, it's depends on the point of view. I refer to majority of people that are considered as "normal" by society. When compared to them, I'm weird. And it's always majority that sets the rules about what is normal and what is not. Even If I feel good with myself, I'm still "different" and isolated. And every "weirdo" is weird in his own way and it's pointless to make competition to see who is the weirdest among weirdos. I think I missed the point a little bit, but I hope you get what I meant anyway :D

BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
Just like everyone has their own perception of normal, everyone has their own perception of weird. Whats normal to some is weird for others. I have mayonnaise and ketchup with pizza, apparently that's weird but for me it's normal.
Don't worry so much about being normal or being weird, just be you with all the quirky bits in between.

Reactions: DevilInHell667 and LegaliseIt!
LegaliseIt!

LegaliseIt!

Elementalist
Nov 29, 2019
This is the one place where I don't feel judged.

• Hugs
Reactions: AlexM, DevilInHell667 and BPD Barbie
Moonicide

Moonicide

ᴘʜᴀꜱᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ
Nov 19, 2019
Being weird isn't necessarily a bad thing, in fact I take it as a compliment and I embrace it. I enjoy quirky people, it's better to be 'weird' than ordinary. We all have qualities that make you, you. And that's a good thing... If anyone ever makes you feel insignificant or judges you for your actions / personality, that is an insecure individual and they are projecting. It's not about you. Their actions reflect on themselves... So keep being weird and quirky, keep being you. :heart:

Reactions: DevilInHell667