FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I always have done, in fact to me that's what I see as being the only comfort, I very strongly believe that once we die we just completely cease existing where we are completely unaware for all eternity, for us it will be like we never existed at all.
To me non-existence is completely ideal, it's true freedom and relief from all suffering, being able to sleep eternally just sounds so incredibly peaceful.

I just see existence as being a nightmare, it's a tragic disturbance in what would otherwise be the most ideal state of eternal nothingness. I see suicide as the way for one to choose when they free themselves from the burden that they were forced to endure, death is waking up from the nightmare that is existence which is why it's inhumane how we are denied the right to die in peace.

I've never feared death in any way, all my fears are associated with existence itself as existence is the true problem, the ultimate cause of all suffering which to me can only be solved by death. I've never seen existence as being something desirable which is why of course only the thought of eternal non-existence has ever been close to a comfort, there's no peace to be found in existing.

There's no true rest as long as one is trapped here, for me only peace could ever lie in being able to sleep for all eternity where all we knew will finally be forgotten about.

Reactions: NoLoveNoHope, AncientSorrow, EndJstifiesTheMeans and 4 others
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
in my case it would of been better to of never been

• Hugs
Reactions: NoLoveNoHope, Pomegranate and Rational man
evey8112

evey8112

Jan 25, 2021
What your saying is it would be nice go to sleep and never wake up. For it to be peaceful you would still have to exist because feeling peaceful in nothingness is still an experience.

Reactions: NoLoveNoHope, 020x and Rational man
Rational man

Rational man

Enlightened
Oct 19, 2021
I always have done, in fact to me that's what I see as being the only comfort, I very strongly believe that once we die we just completely cease existing where we are completely unaware for all eternity, for us it will be like we never existed at all.
To me non-existence is completely ideal, it's true freedom and relief from all suffering, being able to sleep eternally just sounds so incredibly peaceful.

I just see existence as being a nightmare, it's a tragic disturbance in what would otherwise be the most ideal state of eternal nothingness. I see suicide as the way for one to choose when they free themselves from the burden that they were forced to endure, death is waking up from the nightmare that is existence which is why it's inhumane how we are denied the right to die in peace.

I've never feared death in any way, all my fears are associated with existence itself as existence is the true problem, the ultimate cause of all suffering which to me can only be solved by death. I've never seen existence as being something desirable which is why of course only the thought of eternal non-existence has ever been close to a comfort, there's no peace to be found in existing.

There's no true rest as long as one is trapped here, for me only peace could ever lie in being able to sleep for all eternity where all we knew will finally be forgotten about.
I see life as an impermanence state of being. Humanity has created its own state of mind, injustice, poverty, wars, homelessness, hungar. All people suffer and their identity reflects this against the ego that seems dissatisfied..When I look at society now i see anger, i see conflict and resentment. When i cease that will be the end. I dont fear death because its inevitable. However, I do fear a painful end within the diseased body that houses me.

Reactions: NoLoveNoHope
StolenLife

StolenLife

Warlock
Sep 19, 2022
Yes. I wouldn't have any problems if I simply didn't exist. I just want to fall asleep and never wake up.

Reactions: NoLoveNoHope and Rational man
AShipinthedark

AShipinthedark

*Explosion Noises*
Aug 1, 2023
I always thought that non-existence was an interesting topic. Yet the more I try to imagine what not existing would be, the more I imagine I would exist something out of the non-existence out of sheer stupidity.

020x

020x

Suffering will end when the existence does.
Jul 6, 2023
What your saying is it would be nice go to sleep and never wake up. For it to be peaceful you would still have to exist because feeling peaceful in nothingness is still an experience.
^ This
How can it be peaceful while you're not aware of anything, you're not existing as anything so you can't feel the peace. To feel peace, you need to exist? unfortunately.

That means there is no true peace after all :/

_smile_

_smile_

Student
Jun 26, 2022
Yes! I wish i could just vanish with every single trace of me being erased. Like being in an incinerator, getting burned to ash and my ashes being placed outside and they just get taken away by the wind, into the vast atmosphere, each individual ash going its separate way, never to be thought of again.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 8975 and Pomegranate
No_Lxve

No_Lxve

it's always better to cease to exist
Apr 14, 2023
as long as I'm not reborn again, I don't really care. plus, I feel like the experience will be different for everyone.

Wyldfyre4948

Wyldfyre4948

Waiting for my bus
Jul 12, 2023
I believe in heaven, but the idea of nothingness is also acceptable even if it is scary. To just end and every bit of you ceasing to exist was something that kept me from wanting to ctb. It still is a frightening thought, but being here is just a living hell.

borderline-feline

borderline-feline

Constantly Sleepy Catgirl
Dec 28, 2022
I'm afraid of finality, so knowing that there's no consciousness left after death is scary to me, but I also find comfort in the fact that it brings me closer to my goal of being completely forgotten. When I die, I want all records of my existence to go away and for everyone to completely forget me.