• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ravery95

Ravery95

I tried at life, I don't know how.
Jan 31, 2022
Hi everyone.

Just curious if anyone knows what happens when you hit the ground from a very high place.

Would you instantly become unconscious and die without feeling pain?

If you are feeling momentary extreme pain before dying, can that cause you to become unconscious or can shock numb the feeling of pain?

Can you instantly die from the fall from a great height without feeling any pain at all?

• Hugs
Reactions: houseofleaves, S like suicide, Wrennie and 1 other person
antarctica

antarctica

snake eating tail
Feb 11, 2022
it depends on how you hit the ground, like headfirst or by your legs etc. remember bellyflopping into a pool as a kid? maybe be prepared for an extreme version of that.

Reactions: houseofleaves, Wrennie, Istanbulite and 1 other person
N

Nina1

Feb 8, 2022
I can't say for certain, but jumping is my method as well. I assume that from sufficient height I will be knocked out before my brain can register pain. What height? Water or concrete? Wish I could go with you

• Hugs
Reactions: houseofleaves, wombhockey, S like suicide and 1 other person
dudeidk

dudeidk

Feb 11, 2022
I fell in the bathroom really hard and was knocked out as soon as my head hit the floor. (I didn't feel it was in an instant) I came to with a gash and blood on my head.

So...I imagine from the right height the moment of impact will be like a flash your brain won't register the pain....

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: houseofleaves, S like suicide and Wrennie
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
It varies. As for me, the impact was so intense that my CNS literally couldn't process it. I was sprawled out on the ground convulsing and felt no pain whatsoever.

I *did* feel a massive vibration travel throughout my entire body… I even felt every contour of my internal organs (such a thing shouldn't be possible) as the force was distributed through them.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: houseofleaves, whatevs, S like suicide and 1 other person
Ravery95

Ravery95

I tried at life, I don't know how.
Jan 31, 2022
it depends on how you hit the ground, like headfirst or by your legs etc. remember bellyflopping into a pool as a kid? maybe be prepared for an extreme version of that.
Surely from a sufficient height it wouldn't matter which part hit first?
It varies. As for me, the impact was so intense that my CNS literally couldn't process it. I was sprawled out on the ground convulsing and felt no pain whatsoever.

I *did* feel a massive vibration travel throughout my entire body… I even felt every contour of my internal organs (such a thing shouldn't be possible) as the force was distributed through them.
How far did you fall?
I can't say for certain, but jumping is my method as well. I assume that from sufficient height I will be knocked out before my brain can register pain. What height? Water or concrete? Wish I could go with you
200+ft onto rocks

Reactions: houseofleaves and Nina1
S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
I fell in the bathroom really hard and was knocked out as soon as my head hit the floor. (I didn't feel it was in an instant) I came to with a gash and blood on my head.

So...I imagine from the right height the moment of impact will be like a flash your brain won't register the pain....
Sounds so perfect...
it's so peaceful, it makes me want to jump now ... damn if I had the right place next to me

• Hugs
Reactions: dudeidk and Wrennie
N

Nina1

Feb 8, 2022

I *did* feel a massive vibration travel throughout my entire body… I even felt every contour of my internal organs (such a thing shouldn't be possible) as the force was distributed through them.from a fall or you jumped?

whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022

Aftermath injuries?

Reactions: houseofleaves
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
Surely from a sufficient height it wouldn't matter which part hit first?

How far did you fall?

200+ft onto rocks
Not nearly far enough. But if an estimated 30 or 40-something feet could screw me up as severely as it did, I *personally* doubt anyone would survive jumping from any higher. 😔
There's *always* a risk, though.

Aftermath injuries?
Broken hip & broken back

Reactions: houseofleaves and whatevs