U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
For example I have a curse. No matter what I do I am not allowed to under any circumstance make a considerable amount of money.

Reactions: 90starve and scorchie
Stoldy

Stoldy

Born loser
Apr 20, 2023
Not against me specifically. I do think it's by design that people like me are poor while others are rich.

Reactions: ð–£´ nadia ð–£´, Homo erectus, 90starve and 1 other person
Don't want to screw

Don't want to screw

Jul 9, 2023
Yes, in my many years of life, whenever I got better, there were all kinds of contingencies that caused what I was doing to fail. School, work, social.

I really doubt that I exist to make the players behind the scenes happy

• Love
Reactions: CrestfallenMima, 90starve and ultrasharpy123456
MeltingBrain

MeltingBrain

Mage
May 29, 2023
With the amount of bad luck I have had it certainly feels that way .

Reactions: 90starve
Pidgeons_Sparrows

Pidgeons_Sparrows

-flying rat
Apr 16, 2023
no im not a schizo, my circumstances are just bad luck

Reactions: ultrasharpy123456 and 90starve
90starve

90starve

i don’t know who i am
May 8, 2023
it can sort of feel that way - every time i try to make a connection with somebody, i am shot down. it is sort of like everybody has collectively decided to avoid me.

Reactions: ultrasharpy123456
P

pugmaster2412

Jun 25, 2023
I am convinced that there isn't a curse, just a messed up fate for me. If it were a curse, I would hope that there would be at least some type of "cure." It just seems like my fate has no cure, but at least I know the solution

• Love
Reactions: (Â¥)
J

josephk

Jun 19, 2023
i know what you mean. It does sometimes feel that im a punchbag for the universe but i dont think that its actually the case. I seem to remember reading that Kurt Cobain once complained that God was f*****g with him. But i think that in reality its just all impersonal chance

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

…
Jul 10, 2023
For example I have a curse. No matter what I do I am not allowed to under any circumstance make a considerable amount of money.
yes, i definitely feel that theres something against me. Whenever i try to do something, i fail miserably. i think this world was made so that everyone is against me and nothing ever goes in my favor. its so fucking annoying. im so useless even the world probably was made for me to be against myself.

• Aww..
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I just think that existence in general is a curse. As soon as I was cruelly forced in this world I was doomed to suffer, existence is so hellish and harmful, only non existing can bring me the relief I search for.

• Love
Reactions: ger3172 and ultrasharpy123456
TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
Not the world, my brain.

Unfortunately my brain is susceptible to hallucinations and wild imagination, i often feel utterly disconected and have mood fluctuations normally every second.

One second i can drastically feel my sanity slip and nothing has any tangible meaning or point, i can think of something random in my head and suddenly my personality has flipped.

All within seconds, i feel pretty stable at this current moment, i imagine my brain will ruin that after i hit post.

Every problem in my life is my brain, it can't anchor and it keeps creating temp personalities which have kept me in a sort of time loop.

• Aww..