• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

Cyagangy

Cyagangy

We ball to the grave
Apr 27, 2024
I'm not sure if it's Apathy or bravery but after overcoming my fear of death I find myself living without fear of consequences. I feel like I can really do what I want within reason. If someone pisses me off I can say fuck them or if I want to try something that sounds dangerous I wouldn't think for a second about doing so. It's strange how knowing when my end is has lead to me not caring about the other consequences I must face later in life.

• Hugs
Reactions: Someday_Somehow32, pthnrdnojvsc, fleetingnight and 2 others
J

Jessectb

Nothingness is blissful
Aug 10, 2024
I guess so, I've come to terms with it Knowing I'm going to ctb soon. I'd rather be stripped completely of all feelings, good and the bad.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Sadly not. Just because I'll be free soon doesn't mean that I'm free right now. Right now, I'm a prisoner trapped in metaphorical chains. I can only be free once I'm dead but, since I'm not dead, I'm not free

• Hugs
Reactions: wCvML2, pthnrdnojvsc, GoatHerder and 1 other person
bestroper

bestroper

Feb 18, 2023
Yes. Thoughts about ctb calm me and remind me that there is a way out.

• Love
Reactions: HowToCTB, pthnrdnojvsc and fleetingnight
aipuweth

aipuweth

a loser to and fro
Aug 17, 2024
Yes but no. I still feel social anxiety everywhere I go, I think I can't escape that illness. But at least I don't care about my future or my death so I can feel more comfortable. My parents and relatives keep talking bullshit, trying to motivate me. I didn't ask to come to this shitty planet and they're still playing the victim. Ridiculous.

VeryShy

VeryShy

Seriously disabled due to autism and schizophrenia
Jun 21, 2024
To me knowing that I have a peaceful way to go is a tremendous relive, and yes, it makes me not care about anything anymore.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
ThatGuyOverThere

ThatGuyOverThere

David Benatar Enjoyer
Apr 25, 2024
No, Not yet, my CTB Is quite a few years away, but I have noticed that as I get closes year by year, I feel incrementally less connected to the expectations of others, and I am no longer shackled to there idea of what they want to be.

C

CantDoIt

Experienced
Jul 18, 2024
I actually feel more desire to be kind and accommodating as I want to show understanding and love in my final time before I go. I think it's something I am supposed to be doing.

• Love
Reactions: Cyagangy and lizzywizzy09
L

lizzywizzy09

Arcanist
May 11, 2024
No. For me, being free means I can back out at any time if I choose. I have no choice.

Reactions: Aprilfarewell4
A

Aprilfarewell4

Wizard
Apr 9, 2024
No. For me, being free means I can back out at any time if I choose. I have no choice.
I never heard back from you. Did you change your mind? Wasn't sure you were still here.
No. because no matter what the suffering doesn't stop. I won't be free until I'm dead soon.