Y

Y78

Student
Feb 10, 2020
i think that pepole who dont find there place in the world
clueless in job unhappy etc.
are most likley to ctb.

its your romance life.family and money and if you a failure in all 3 - you done.
for me its better - i just dont think of living so i dont even try. :0)

if you go homeless thats will help you to fo helpless and than you easily oc si and ctb
its in your hands.

Cosmiq

Cosmiq

Student
May 7, 2020
I wouldn't say my employment really contributed much to me feeling bad nor good.
I never worked a job that I completely dreaded. And I started working the summer after high school, it's been 15 years and this the first time I've ever been unemployed. I haven't had this much time to do nothing (I stopped working end of March) since the summer of 2006.
I suppose when it came to hope, always kinda felt I'd eventually end up where I wanted to be. Before things took a drastic turn with my family earlier this year, I still was looking at other jobs that where the work-life balance would mean I could take even classes at college, or take a lesson for fun, or things that I'd benefit for the future of a creative career and was fun.
Being unemployed makes it even more difficult to finding employment. My increased depression meant that even with all this time I haven't done much that was productive.
I'm not sure I really wanted a family, but I thought if I could just reach my career goal it'd help improve my mindset if I were considered successful. And if it did that then just maybe it feel worth it to attempt dating again.

This all makes it seem like it was a huge deal for me, but it was kinda smaller hits I've been getting that have brought me down.

• Hugs
Reactions: Alec
D

Darksektori

Experienced
Jun 8, 2020
I would if I had a job

Last edited:
Lunarhour

Lunarhour

Student
May 15, 2020
Just Obey your Boss. Very good K-O, your inspiration and motivation will be etched into this site until the closing of the universe.

• Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk, K-O and enjolras
enjolras

enjolras

Dead are useless if not to love the living more
Feb 13, 2020
Steve did, read his last words on his deathbed.

Most nowadays jobs are not gentle, no ways to shake the world.
Defeat or be defeated. Choose which side of the fence you're on ?

Y

Y78

Student
Feb 10, 2020
im not understand all your slang . so ill just watch :-)

what i meant is when you have no job and all that
you just wanna end it cause you see you have no future you wont survive.
living is not great option when you cant buy food or shelter

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: K-O
D

Darksektori

Experienced
Jun 8, 2020
I wouldn't say my employment really contributed much to me feeling bad nor good.
I never worked a job that I completely dreaded. And I started working the summer after high school, it's been 15 years and this the first time I've ever been unemployed. I haven't had this much time to do nothing (I stopped working end of March) since the summer of 2006.
I suppose when it came to hope, always kinda felt I'd eventually end up where I wanted to be. Before things took a drastic turn with my family earlier this year, I still was looking at other jobs that where the work-life balance would mean I could take even classes at college, or take a lesson for fun, or things that I'd benefit for the future of a creative career and was fun.
Being unemployed makes it even more difficult to finding employment. My increased depression meant that even with all this time I haven't done much that was productive.
I'm not sure I really wanted a family, but I thought if I could just reach my career goal it'd help improve my mindset if I were considered successful. And if it did that then just maybe it feel worth it to attempt dating again.

This all makes it seem like it was a huge deal for me, but it was kinda smaller hits I've been getting that have brought me down.

Y

Y78

Student
Feb 10, 2020
there is no where to go .
you need at least 1000 dollar or euro just to float.
and bagging for money in street can be trouble.
(and a job isnt better)

this is no india here. you cant live on 1 dollar a day.

D

Darksektori

Experienced
Jun 8, 2020
College, talk about false claims, a scam really
I was always told growing up that College led to the promised land. To bad it doesn't exist, but the student debt you now owe for believing that will follow you for life, and all you have is a worthless piece of paper that says you graduated

Y

Y78

Student
Feb 10, 2020
the only way to feel "safe" is moving from uk(1700 euro) to bulgaria(400 euro)and still work "on line" for same salary.
thats how you can work on minimum wage and still save alot of money.

you even not need to work all year.or work on half-work.

Krisian13

Krisian13

Apr 6, 2020
the only way to feel "safe" is moving from uk(1700 euro)
If you're in the UK (as it seems from your post) are you sure you've exhausted all your options regarding benefits and the like?
I dont mean just Universal Credit but other stuff they don't automatically tell you about.
For example, I was about to be made homeless. Sunk into a massive depression (again) and went to my GP. Through that visit he put me in touch with a support worker who sorted out my unpaid rent (almost 1yr), my electric & gas bills, my internet had been cut off through non-payment and a load of other financial worries. He also got me signed up with a local free therapist, signed me off so I dont need to pay Council Tax and so forth.
I know how you feel but making that first step can actually make a big difference.
You may be wondering if 'everything's so great for me now why am I still here ?. All I can say to that is other stuff that I'm not ready to reveal just yet. BUT .... if it wasnt for that first step I know I wouldn't still be here to post this reply
Good luck with whatever you decide is in your best interests.