• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

Edistrying

Jul 22, 2024
I was doing a work from my psicologist and then remember that I Lost a friend long time ago who did CTB (full suspension hanging). I couldn't go to his grave, i mean i just coudnt.. years later I regretted and wrote him a letter just in a paper, today I still remember him and I wonder if he had suffered before, how much.. i would like to know, even just to talk to him and hold his hand.

so I wonder how many of you have lost someone you love to and what if their are still on you mind?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: QueenInsomnia, rozeske and Praestat_Mori
smaragdyne

smaragdyne

Jul 21, 2024
I lost my last girlfriend in 2018; she took a probably-lethal dose of NyQuil and cut her throat and I found her like that. I wrote a thread telling the story a few days ago if you wanna read.

I still think about her a lot, for different reasons. Not like being sad after a break-up or something, but like missing a friend. I don't blame her for CTB though.

I also lost a very good childhood friend to a single-vehicle drunk driving accident a couple years after that; he always did crazy stuff but I sometimes wonder if it was more than just reckless driving.

Thanks for sharing your story.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: QueenInsomnia, Defenestration, astr4 and 3 others
Upvote 0
PinballWizard39

PinballWizard39

Student
May 3, 2024
I had a really good friend of mine CTB. He had just been released from the psych ward after a flare up of his schizophrenia. Nobody saw him for a few days after he got back, which was unusual, so my boss (and his boss), did a welfare check and found him dead in his house from slit wrists. It was so sad. The song 'Fix you' by Coldplay was popular and playing on the radio when this happened, so whenever I hear that song, I think of him.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: smaragdyne, Edistrying, astr4 and 2 others
Upvote 0
E

Edistrying

Jul 22, 2024
I lost my last girlfriend in 2018; she took a probably-lethal dose of NyQuil and cut her throat and I found her like that. I wrote a thread telling the story a few days ago if you wanna read.

I still think about her a lot, for different reasons. Not like being sad after a break-up or something, but like missing a friend. I don't blame her for CTB though.

I also lost a very good childhood friend to a single-vehicle drunk driving accident a couple years after that; he always did crazy stuff but I sometimes wonder if it was more than just reckless driving.

Thanks for sharing your story.
I searched the thread but i couldnt find it. Can you post the link here?

Thanks to you to sharing :) 🤍

Reactions: smaragdyne
Upvote 0
astr4

astr4

memento mori
Mar 27, 2019
yeah it was a family friend. got in over his head with gambling debts and was too ashamed and overwhelmed. we live on the same street so i came home to his wife screaming and crying on my front porch. my dad took the body down. i think i was 15 when it happened. my family never spoke about it. asian families somehow never do.

• Aww..
Upvote 0
E

Edistrying

Jul 22, 2024
I had a really good friend of mine CTB. He had just been released from the psych ward after a flare up of his schizophrenia. Nobody saw him for a few days after he got back, which was unusual, so my boss (and his boss), did a welfare check and found him dead in his house from slit wrists. It was so sad. The song 'Fix you' by Coldplay was popular and playing on the radio when this happened, so whenever I hear that song, I think of him.
I send you a huge 🫂 i hope he is peace now 🤍

Upvote 0
ladylazarus4

ladylazarus4

exhausted
May 12, 2024
yeah, a girl from the residential treatment center I went to years ago as a teenager committed suicide about a year after she was discharged. We lived in the same house for around 8 months, so I knew her really well, but we weren't close friends or anything. It hit me the hardest seeing her mom's Facebook posts about the bridge she jumped off of, etc etc

• Love
Reactions: smaragdyne and Edistrying
Upvote 0
QueenInsomnia

QueenInsomnia

Jul 21, 2024
My brother did, and I'm the one who found him 2 weeks after he had died. It took years for me to be able to remember how he looked when he was alive, whenever I'd think of him, instead of how he looked after 2 weeks decomposing in a hot apartment in the middle of summer in California.

• Aww..
Reactions: smaragdyne, Yoñlü× and LaVieEnRose
Upvote 0
E

Edistrying

Jul 22, 2024
yeah it was a family friend. got in over his head with gambling debts and was too ashamed and overwhelmed. we live on the same street so i came home to his wife screaming and crying on my front porch. my dad took the body down. i think i was 15 when it happened. my family never spoke about it. asian families somehow never do.
I guess no one to talk about it. They act like nothing happened.

Upvote 0
Minsu

Minsu

Suicidal korean girl 🇰🇷🏳️‍🌈
Jan 17, 2023
Uncle of my grandpa did ctb. He just jumped into the deep river with a heavy stone attached to his leg

• Hugs
Upvote 0
W

wanttodie12345

Jul 27, 2024
My dad ctb decades ago. He was abusive, but I was just a child and miss him still.

• Aww..
Upvote 1