FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That is what I certainly believe, my view is that the less time spent trapped in this existence the better but of course perfection is never existing at all, and second to that in my case I would see it as preferable to cease existing as soon as possible but of course suicide isn't as straightforward as just wishing to be gone.

This is because all that is ideal to me is the eternity of non-existence, I find it tragic how existence disturbed the peace of nothingness causing so much unnecessary and senseless suffering as a result.

It's undeniable that existence just causes harm and only to die could offer true relief from all harm, as after all one cannot suffer from not existing yet there is no limit as to how much one can be tormented in this existence. It's truly terrifying and dreadful how this unnecessary existence can cause unlimited amounts of suffering.

I see suicide as something relieving, it's suffering prevention rather than a terrible tragedy to prevent. The only thing that is truly terrible is existence and I don't see any value in having to exist, it's pointless and just leads to death and decay anyway, existing is just unnecessary suffering that there was never a need for in the first place.
I believe that existence is something best avoided, I see it as preferable to not exist under all circumstances, existence itself is just a hopeless curse and having to exist is just a tiresome burden.

• Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath, sserafim, Aim and 6 others
carnivalforone

carnivalforone

Experienced
Sep 29, 2023
beautifully written

Reactions: myusername890
haibane

haibane

Reki
Sep 27, 2023
I do believe that living have to be a realy cool experience for some people. But i also know that im definitely not that kind of people, and that ctb asap will be the best for me

Reactions: garrypallister99
O

oneofakind

Oct 2, 2023
This has got me thinking, as I do..and I've got a question - is there anything that would make life meaningful for you? For me it would be escaping humdrum life & people, and going doing something to help animals in some way. Like rescuing abused dogs or something like that. I find the human race depressing but I love animals & hate anything/anyone who has anything to do with animal cruelty.
Obviously that's never going to happen unless I win the lottery but that's the one thing that would make the future worthwhile for me. I sound like a Miss World speech or something šŸ˜‚
Do you/anyone else have anything like that, however wild or Miss World it may be?

Reactions: Homo erectus and undecided
C

Cheffo

Sep 23, 2023
Hello. So you have been on this site for three years. It seems like you have felt this way a long time. No judging, I am having a hard time with all this, wish I were gone, mainly due to a recent injury. My biggest fear is not having the courage to do it. I don''t know, I am trying to find the right way. They don't make it easy, of course.

Reactions: Homo erectus
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
I hate every minute I'm breathing. It gives the assholes of the world the opportunity to abuse me. I'm so done

Reactions: Immensevoid
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, thatā€™s just me
Sep 13, 2023
That is what I certainly believe, my view is that the less time spent trapped in this existence the better but of course perfection is never existing at all, and second to that in my case I would see it as preferable to cease existing as soon as possible but of course suicide isn't as straightforward as just wishing to be gone.

This is because all that is ideal to me is the eternity of non-existence, I find it tragic how existence disturbed the peace of nothingness causing so much unnecessary and senseless suffering as a result.

It's undeniable that existence just causes harm and only to die could offer true relief from all harm, as after all one cannot suffer from not existing yet there is no limit as to how much one can be tormented in this existence. It's truly terrifying and dreadful how this unnecessary existence can cause unlimited amounts of suffering.

I see suicide as something relieving, it's suffering prevention rather than a terrible tragedy to prevent. The only thing that is truly terrible is existence and I don't see any value in having to exist, it's pointless and just leads to death and decay anyway, existing is just unnecessary suffering that there was never a need for in the first place.
I believe that existence is something best avoided, I see it as preferable to not exist under all circumstances, existence itself is just a hopeless curse and having to exist is just a tiresome burden.
Yeah, I agree. I believe that the less time spent for me in this existence, the better. I hate the fact that life and especially adulthood is meaningless and pointless. You just work away your life and then eventually die. I'd rather just die now honestly. There's really no point in having to live adulthood or live life as an adult. I'm planning to ctb before I reach 25. I think the best thing is to never have to reach adulthood or become an adult. Having to work for a living is literally absurd. I wish I had ctb when I was a teenager. Adulthood is truly the worst time period in life. Don't get me started on old age, I never want to enter it.

Last edited:
I

Immensevoid

Sep 10, 2023
From what I know this is apparently the only planet in our galaxy to host life forms as complex as human beings (maybe) and this existence seems like a tragic mistake to me too given that it produces a lot of suffering for so many living beings so I would like to spend as little time as possible in this existence. However, I often wonder why we have been so unlucky to end up here among the many possibilities in the universeā€¦

Last edited:
Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, thatā€™s just me
Sep 13, 2023
From what we know this is apparently the only planet in our galaxy to host life forms as complex as human beings and this existence also seems like a tragic mistake to me too given that it produces a lot of suffering for so many living beings so I would like to spend as little time as possible in this existence. However, I often wonder why we are so unlucky to end up here among the many possibilities in the universeā€¦
I feel the same way. Like why here over literally anywhere else, and why as a human being when I could've been a cat? I just don't understand

I think there most probably are aliens or extraterrestrial life though, the universe is too vast to only have us as intelligent life. I'm pretty sure that there's life on other planets, we just haven't found it and don't know about it yet. I wonder what life on other planets would be like. I wonder if the other beings' lives would be as absurd as ours.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Mrpickles and Immensevoid
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
For me? I do at times but sometimes I just want to enjoy myself when I am able to. I think everything depends on the scale of pain/pleasure.

If I could go back and never be born I would take that because it is not worth it. I am antinatalist after all.

Reactions: Immensevoid
Ampsvx123

Ampsvx123

Student
Jul 10, 2018
I think it is more likely there is something after death than not, logic dictates that there should be nothing, no reasons for anything to be, yet we can't escape the faith of consciousness. How bold and blind and arrogant must one be to claim that it a one time anomaly. Enjoy the mad trial of life while it pleases, and refine your mind, in preparation for the worse, there is no reason to believe the stain of evil and filth do not transcend Death, at last, remember goodness, at all time and always, and it shall flourish near u.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I think it depends entirely on the kind of life someone lives and, how their brain functions. Otherwise- everyone would feel like we do and assisted suicide would be available everywhere.