FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I always do as existence just causes harm, there's no benefit to existing, I will always see existence as the most unnecessary, horrific mistake, existence was a nightmare disturbing the peace of nothingness.

This world truly is such a replusive and hellish place filled with endless cruelty and unlimited potential to suffer, existence creates problems in which there were never a need for in the first place, I just see suffering as being unacceptable and undesirable in general, I only desire the true peace of eternal nothingness as after all nobody can be harmed by the absence of everything.

To me existence could never be worth enduring and such a thing is completely pointless and futile, I would certainly always see it as preferable to not exist which is why I despise how we are so cruelly denied the option to just fall into an eternal sleep, I hate how suicide is purposely made so unnecessary difficult, as to die means freedom from the burden that is having the ability to exist.

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: MeltingBrain, popcornheart, F&Inside and 7 others
StolenLife

StolenLife

Warlock
Sep 19, 2022
I agree with you. The small amount of good times wasn't worth the almost daily agony of suffering. To me suffering will never be beneficial since I don't believe it strenghtens character like many philosophies say. It just made me mentally weaker. If I didn't exist, there would have been no abuse. Non existence to me is preferrable even to good times, because they eventually end to make space for the bad. I just want eternal sleep and nothingness.

Reactions: EminemTupacDrDre567 and myusername890
020x

020x

Suffering will end when the existence does.
Jul 6, 2023
I'd prefer existing but in a fantasy place like heaven and not in a sadistic existence like this with unlimited potential of pain and suffering where there is zero justice and millions of people tortured till death.

caliban

caliban

Jul 8, 2023
This is a good question, which i've been thinking on for a while now. I think life could have worth living it, but only in a theoretical situation (at least for me) and for a limited time. I believe that immortality would mean suffering in all possible cases. This is why my biggest fear is being eternal. The paradoxal opposition standing between the existence of something and nothing cannot be put into words. I think everything has the destiny to end at some point, meaning that the universe and consciousness (the two things basicly come hand in hand) is temporary.

RedLightMoments

RedLightMoments

Aug 24, 2023
I think for myself I would rather not exist and its preferable but for everyone else they can exist all they want if they enjoy it

Reactions: Myexit
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Under all circumstances, or, under the circumstances as defined by this known universe? Maybe a world less based on suffering and exploitation and more on choice would be ok. If we did actually get the option to leave this life peacefully if we wanted to- without bringing suffering to others. Maybe then, it would be better. If we got the choice on whether to be born in the first place- even better still.

Thing is- I can only really imagine being me in this world. I can't think like someone else. If I was someone else- maybe I wouldn't think like this. Maybe you wouldn't.

I completely understand why you loathe existence so much. I can also understand why you may actually think it's unethical for ANYONE to be happy here- seeing as there is so much suffering that we are all play a part in perpetuating to varying extents. But- if you're talking- ANY circumstances- how could you know? You only know what it's like to be you as you are, living in this world as it is.

Still- I can't say I blame you. Given the choice, I wouldn't want to risk existence again- either here or anywhere else.

Reactions: trianglesplayhouse