L

legoshi

Sep 3, 2024
I really don't know how to word this properly but today I stopped at a gas station I frequent often. The people usually running the register are these Arab individuals. I go into the gas station to get a drink and I hear the two men debating something and I can't make out what they are saying because I'm a distance off and I assumed they were speaking Arabic. Anyways I start hearing one guy talking about some religious stuff and about the Dead Sea scrolls and something Moses said. I pay it not mind and I go about browsing then the guy tells the other guy "I telling you Jesus is real, I seen him. I died for 18 minutes, hell is real" then when I get to the counter the guy that said all that, said I like your shirt (I had on a wrestling shirt with Booker T on it) I used to love wrestling as a kid. The guy he was telling all this too kind of looked annoyed and didn't believe any of it. And as I was leaving out I heard the guy tell him "bro I'm trying to tell you" i don't know if it was just a coincidence or if that was the universe speaking to me. I have been really debating about what's possibly after this and I have apprehension about the religious stuff and that little interaction has me rethinking things.

Just wondering if anybody else has had an experience like this while being so close to ending it. I want to just write it up to it being a coincidence but man i don't know. Would be messed up if I follow through with my plan and find out that truly was an omen.

Last edited:
Reactions: LifeQuitter
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
That experience you had sounds powerful, especially given what you've been going through with your internal debates about life, suffering, and what's after death. Moments like these can feel like something larger is at play, especially when the topic is so close to your current thoughts and struggles.

While I don't personally believe in divine interventions or omens in the traditional sense, I do think these experiences can be meaningful, even if not orchestrated by a higher power. The timing of that conversation could speak to something deep within you that's searching for answers or guidance. It could be a coincidence, but it could also reflect your mind being more open to these ideas right now, so you notice them more.