Plankter

Plankter

欠陥人
Aug 14, 2018
Like the opposite of what the sun does to vampires? I think it's mainly because extroverts feel intimidated and stop being so joyful all the time outside. I feel like dark days finally give me an advantage over a large part of society, though there may be other reasons why I like dark days. What are your thoughts?

Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, Kira, ReverendGreen and 3 others
charlottewilts

charlottewilts

read Dostoyevsky
Jun 15, 2019
oh, yes! i much prefer going outside when it's windy and pouring. i think the reason why is that because there's less people outside, especially if it's night time as well. maybe it's because it also reflects our inner state. when i'm feeling particularly depressed the sun just feels so condescending.

Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
I love the rain and a good thunderstorm, it refreshes me, don't know why though x

Plankter

Plankter

欠陥人
Aug 14, 2018
I love the rain and a good thunderstorm, it refreshes me, don't know why though x
Liking it and feeling empowered by it are different things though. I also enjoy it but I also feel a strange confidence boost in cloudy and rainy days

Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
Liking it and feeling empowered by it are different things though. I also enjoy it but I also feel a strange confidence boost in cloudy and rainy days
For someone who doesn't get overpowered I'll take the refreshing x

Boonks

Boonks

Lowlife
Mar 2, 2019
Yes. And I've been known to go into hiding on the beautiful sunny days teeming with happy, shiny people. I'm most depressed in the summer and happiest in the fall. The fall makes me giddy inside. Death and rebirth looks beautiful. Breathing in that newborn, fresh, crisp fall air though...:love:

Last edited:
Reactions: alexithymia
Lary

Lary

Apr 25, 2019
I also feel better on cloudy days. The weather suits my mood

Darkhaven

Darkhaven

All i have left is memories
May 19, 2019
I feel a strange kind of happiness.
It's like putting a fish on the water.
I feel whole and complete, almost like the clouds and the rain and, even more important, the thunder are an actual extention of my personality.
These days match with my emotional mind state and it's like being camouflaged.

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Yea I like the dark gloomy days, the only thing that freaked me out was our first snow. It was kind of bad and it scared me lol! I suddenly felt trapped and reality set in that it's goin to get ugly again from here on out and I don't have a pet or anything to soothe me wen I'm stuck here isolating.