U

username12345

Aug 18, 2024
This has been going on for two years and now I don't have any family or friends while being trans and physically disabled and with PTSD and sleeping on the street and the bully/stalker just watching me waste away. I hadnt eaten in two days and had to spend money I didn't have cause I was so hungry. I really can't live like this literally both mentally and physically and really hope I just die soon one way or another.Even if I don't kill myself this is going to kill me due to being disabled and the lack of food and safety and everything like that. It also is cold at night even though it's warm during the day. The little bit of sleep I manage to get I wake up shivering and I don't have access to my coat.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: ineedtogetout, Forever Sleep, Tony24 and 1 other person
fleetingnight

fleetingnight

incapable of shutting up
May 2, 2024
It's wrong to treat anyone that way, of course, but I really can't understand how people can be so cruel to someone who they can see is already going through so much. I'm so sorry you're in that situation 🫂

Reactions: Tac0Johnz, username12345 and Tony24
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
sending you much love. people can be cruel as fuck. i'm sorry you're dealing with this too. is it possible to hit a church lost and found or similar for a coat? 🤍🤍

Reactions: username12345
T

Trav1989

Student
Jun 2, 2024
Yeah, some people hate that which they fail to understand and they clearly don't understand me so I'd wager they'll be happy when I CTB and in all honesty that almost brings a smile to my face.

Let them have their laughs because we all know how difficult life is so if my demise brings them some measure of happiness all the better for it I say.

There will be more that will be saddened by my choice but like in all things they'll move on until they won't.

Eventually every one of us will die and so will those who come after, etc.

Nothing really matters in the grand scheme of things and even the grand scheme in and of itself is meaningless.

• Hugs
Reactions: username12345 and Forever Sleep