• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
Do SSRIs impact metoclopramide's function?

Reactions: Circles and NOT
N

NOT

Experienced
Apr 16, 2019
I really dont know.
I tried switching to Zofran, because I experienced EPS from AP at one point in my life.
I have been reading instruction manual.
This is some heavy drug.
It says to take 1 before chemotherapy and 1 after.

ProhibereDolor

ProhibereDolor

Cloak and Dagger
May 21, 2019
Hope these help:

From what I recall when I was in school meto and ssri drugs combined has a pretty good chance(not sure what the exact percentage is)of causing serotonin syndrome. Not exactly an enjoyable situation to be in. It also has an increased chance of tardive dyskinesia which, again, not an enjoyable situation. Every person is obviously different and the risk of getting these problems are not the same for every person due to many factors including body chemistry such as P-gp. I would definitely use Google scholar if you want to find higher quality information compared to regular Google searches. While they are still good, GS is a much better place to find resources about very technical issues such as this. Message me if you need help.

Reactions: spanishguy22
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
Hope these help:

From what I recall when I was in school meto and ssri drugs combined has a pretty good chance(not sure what the exact percentage is)of causing serotonin syndrome. Not exactly an enjoyable situation to be in. It also has an increased chance of tardive dyskinesia which, again, not an enjoyable situation. Every person is obviously different and the risk of getting these problems are not the same for every person due to many factors including body chemistry such as P-gp. I would definitely use Google scholar if you want to find higher quality information compared to regular Google searches. While they are still good, GS is a much better place to find resources about very technical issues such as this. Message me if you need help.

Thank you I'd have to discontinue Zoloft then

Reactions: Circles and ProhibereDolor
ProhibereDolor

ProhibereDolor

Cloak and Dagger
May 21, 2019
Thank you I'd have to discontinue Zoloft then
No problem. I'm sure you know this but I'm going to tell you anyway. Always be sure to consult your prescribing physician before discontinuing any medication. Many psych meds are a beast to stop taking. Some people cannot stop taking them for the rest of their lives due to the withdrawal symptoms that can arise from discontinuing with OR without a taper. Don't stop Sertraline cold turkey as it will make an already bad situation into an unbearable one. I apologize for the long posts. Please feel free to ask me any questions you may have because the earlier reply may be hard to understand if you don't know much about chemistry and biology. Wishing you all the best good sir!

Reactions: Circles, Allpainnogain and spanishguy22
A

Allpainnogain

Experienced
May 2, 2019
No problem. I'm sure you know this but I'm going to tell you anyway. Always be sure to consult your prescribing physician before discontinuing any medication. Many psych meds are a beast to stop taking. Some people cannot stop taking them for the rest of their lives due to the withdrawal symptoms that can arise from discontinuing with OR without a taper. Don't stop Sertraline cold turkey as it will make an already bad situation into an unbearable one. I apologize for the long posts. Please feel free to ask me any questions you may have because the earlier reply may be hard to understand if you don't know much about chemistry and biology. Wishing you all the best good sir!
So awful taking so many psych drugs and nothing to show for it

Reactions: Circles
lululoo

lululoo

Mage
Dec 15, 2018
Hope these help:

The link only says that "theoretically" meto could increase the risk of serotonin syndrome.
I'll have to research this further though. I had assumed SSRI's were fine but I want to be sure. Wish I had never gotten on one again, they don't help anyway.

Reactions: Circles and Allpainnogain
A

Allpainnogain

Experienced
May 2, 2019
The link only says that "theoretically" meto could increase the risk of serotonin syndrome.
I'll have to research this further though. I had assumed SSRI's were fine but I want to be sure. Wish I had never gotten on one again, they don't help anyway.
No they don't

Reactions: Circles
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
only help make my ween weak

Reactions: lululoo and Circles