sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Do some users on here remind you of other users? I feel like some users give off a similar vibe...

Reactions: Rocinante, Meteora and Final_Choice
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Like..........users who got banned and then reconstituted themselves as new users?

Or, do you mean in relation to some kind of reincarnation kind of thing?

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Like..........users who got banned and then reconstituted themselves as new users?

Or, do you mean in relation to some kind of reincarnation kind of thing?
No, I mean like some users remind me of other ones based on their writing style and "personality" (well whatever personality can be gauged from an anonymous forum lol)

Reactions: Rocinante and locked*n*loaded
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Got it. I guess there is overlap in writing styles sometimes between different users.

Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
You are inhaling sharpie fumes again aren't you... 😈

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Sure. Just in terms of our philosophies in life, I think you can almost group users into smaller sub groups. Promortalist, nihilists tend to produce similar venting posts about how dispicable existence is. Then, you get the bulk of the forum which is more pro choice with sometimes promortalist or pro-life bias. But yeah, I think most of us have read a post and thought- I could have written that. Sometimes I read a very eloquent post and think- I wish I could express myself like that.

Reactions: Tears in Rain, ijustwishtodie and sserafim
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
No, not really. I think that everybody here is different enough even if there are a couple of general overlaps in terms of belief and so forth. I don't think that two people here overlap that much for me to consider them as similar. Then again, I'm not really observant when it comes to anything so I don't know
Sometimes I read a very eloquent post and think- I wish I could express myself like that.
In my case, it's your posts to which I have this sentiment in as a lot of your posts are eloquent and detailed

• Hugs
Reactions: 4am, Forever Sleep and sserafim
passivethought121

passivethought121

Student
Jun 11, 2023
You heavily remind me of someone I used to know. They never spoke of using this site, but wouldn't be surprised if they did. However, such suspicion fizzled after the ages didn't match.

• Wow
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
I know this sensation but don't have it here. Maybe because of the foreign language.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
No, not really. I think that everybody here is different enough even if there are a couple of general overlaps in terms of belief and so forth. I don't think that two people here overlap that much for me to consider them as similar. Then again, I'm not really observant when it comes to anything so I don't know

In my case, it's your posts to which I have this sentiment in as a lot of your posts are eloquent and detailed

That's so kind of you. Thank you. ❤️

Reactions: ijustwishtodie