• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Kusogaki

Kusogaki

i am misery
Mar 22, 2023
Life itself truly has no meaning, you slave your whole life away and die making no impact. Then again are you really able to endure all the pain life throws at you or will you CTB in the end? I keep saying teenagers play on the word suicide and I truly don't think they understand how big of a choice that is.

It truly is infuriating they don't know the lengths that their life's go to, they barely just started "a life" . You have to think about this choice for months maybe even years before you decide. Planning and finding everything is such a hassle. But these young teenagers don't really care, I found that they are very selfish creatures and don't really care for other's opinions.

I do think it is a problem in young mental health and that we should take it more seriously and actually listen to them, maybe they wouldn't want to take their own life.

Reactions: Heartaches, Callie Arcale and ijustwishtodie
Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
you slave your whole life away and die making no impact
There are of course other ways to live, I myself have never applied for "real jobs" in terms of this principle.

Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
Then how exactly do you make money to support yourself ?
I have been granted a pension for mental health reasons, in addition to which I receive e.g. housing subsidies.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
It isn't just teenagers who downplay suicide... even adults do it too. Most people, regardless of age, do not understand life. If they did, euthanasia would be readily available. Most people delude themselves into thinking that they understand life but they actually distract themselves from the horrors of life whether that be from spending time with loved ones, getting drunk, spending time on movies, avoiding the news and so on

Reactions: sserafim, Heartaches, pthnrdnojvsc and 1 other person
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I think quite often the reason these youngsters come to the conclusion of suicide is because they have already realised that they won't find sufficient meaning in life and that they don't want to be a cog in the capitalist/ consumerist machine.

I think maybe I've misunderstood your post perhaps. Because it seems to point out that life has no inherant meaning. That it can literally amount to a life of wage slavery. Yet- is it your belief that people need to stay alive for multiple decades and experience this to work this out? In some ways, I think these youngsters are much smarter than me! I'm in my mid 40's. Maybe I had worked it all out in my late teens but I still dutifully complied.

I guess I also question that- if they have such a nihilist and perspective already- how likely is it that that's going to change?

Not that I think suicide should be a rash decision of course but, I'm not entirely sure what qualifies it as a reasonable decision. I tend to go with the legal adult age of 18 I suppose. If they think we can process other momentus decisions at that age, then, that seems like a good marker for me- in terms of the idea of assisted suicide anyhow and, accessing forums like this. But sure- ideally, I think it is something better to think about over months/ years. Again though- I have a suspicion most people do. Plenty- if not the majority of members here seem to have had ideation from childhood.

Reactions: Heartaches