phersper

phersper

F*ck psychiatry
Jun 28, 2023
Hello,

My day is getting closer and closer and I feel I need to have some different opinions on the method I want to use.

I actually want to do a consumer friendly version of the DDMP which at this point could be called DFOP because of the drugs I have atm.

So, instead of Digoxin, Diazepam, Morphine and Propranolol, I want to use Diazepam, Oxycodone, Fentanyl (patches) and Propranolol.

The doses would be:
- Diazepam 1gm
- Oxycodone 800mg
- Fentanyl 0.5mg/hour (patches)
- Propranolol 1.5gm

I weight 66kgs and I'm opioid naive.

The protocol would be to reduce all the pills into powder with a mortar and add them to a 0,3L of water.

The process starts 8-10 hours before ingesting the mixture with a fasting. Only some water and fresh grapefruit juice will be drinked during this time.

~1,5 hours prior to the ingestion of the mixture take 1x20mg pill of Domperidone (anti emetic) and a small fruit if hungry.
Wait 1 hour and apply the Fent patches.
Wait another 15 minutes and drink the mixture of Oxycodone, Diazepam and Propranolol.

Lay on a Sofa and say goodbye.

Ps.: I know OD are not the most reliable ways of CTB but DDMP is stated to be as effective and as peaceful as N. As the DDMP method tells, a well prepared OD can be as fatal and as peaceful as N. And yes.., I know this is like a modified version of DDMP protocol, but it remains pretty similar, if not even more potent (considering the addition of F patches). The only thing is the removal of Digoxine which, imho, is not essential and consist in more powder to be added to the mix.

Any constructive comment or advice is very welcomed!

Thank you 💜🙏

• Informative
Reactions: Acritarch
tary

tary

Experienced
Jul 3, 2022
Grapefruit juice can apparently affect how drugs work on you, and some googling told me that they can make beta blockers in particular not work so well.

phersper

phersper

F*ck psychiatry
Jun 28, 2023
Grapefruit juice can apparently affect how drugs work on you, and some googling told me that they can make beta blockers in particular not work so well.
I checked that too, on one side it can make opioids 20 to 40% more potent. When it comes to beta blockers the relation is not clear, but actually it should not have a negative impact on them. There is just a website I guess which states GF juice makes BB less potent, the other sources states otherwise.

• Informative
Reactions: tary
DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Why, do the birds, go on singing??
Mar 14, 2024
Can I ask if you are in North American or UK?

Acritarch

Acritarch

Jun 16, 2024
Hello,

My day is getting closer and closer and I feel I need to have some different opinions on the method I want to use.

I actually want to do a consumer friendly version of the DDMP which at this point could be called DFOP because of the drugs I have atm.

So, instead of Digoxin, Diazepam, Morphine and Propranolol, I want to use Diazepam, Oxycodone, Fentanyl (patches) and Propranolol.

The doses would be:
- Diazepam 1gm
- Oxycodone 800mg
- Fentanyl 0.5mg/hour (patches)
- Propranolol 1.5gm

I weight 66kgs and I'm opioid naive.

The protocol would be to reduce all the pills into powder with a mortar and add them to a 0,3L of water.

The process starts 8-10 hours before ingesting the mixture with a fasting. Only some water and fresh grapefruit juice will be drinked during this time.

~1,5 hours prior to the ingestion of the mixture take 1x20mg pill of Domperidone (anti emetic) and a small fruit if hungry.
Wait 1 hour and apply the Fent patches.
Wait another 15 minutes and drink the mixture of Oxycodone, Diazepam and Propranolol.

Lay on a Sofa and say goodbye.

Ps.: I know OD are not the most reliable ways of CTB but DDMP is stated to be as effective and as peaceful as N. As the DDMP method tells, a well prepared OD can be as fatal and as peaceful as N. And yes.., I know this is like a modified version of DDMP protocol, but it remains pretty similar, if not even more potent (considering the addition of F patches). The only thing is the removal of Digoxine which, imho, is not essential and consist in more powder to be added to the mix.

Any constructive comment or advice is very welcomed!

Thank you 💜🙏
Is your method described somewhere or did you come up with it yourself?
The DDMP or DDMAPh involves other medications.

How long do you think it will take for death to occur with your method?

phersper

phersper

F*ck psychiatry
Jun 28, 2023
Is your method described somewhere or did you come up with it yourself?
The DDMP or DDMAPh involves other medications.

How long do you think it will take for death to occur with your method?
The method is very similar to DDMP. The difference is that at the plance of IR Morphine imma use Oxycodone and Fentanyl patches, and I'm not gonna use Digoxin (because of it being very very hard to source).

I consider this method to be very safe IN MY OPINION. Considering the slowed breathing effect of large doses of Fentanyl, Oxycodone, Propranolol and Diazepam, death should occur in 1.5 to 2 hours.

The method could be combined with a large surface of water, in order to drown while unconscious, or a large plastic bag on the head to apply 5 minutes after taking the drugs.

Acritarch

Acritarch

Jun 16, 2024
I have the same medication as you except fentanyl.

Diazepam 1g
Propranolol 2g
Oxycodone 3g
Morphine 3g

Instead of fentanyl I would have 500mg protonitazepyne, but I don't know enough about whether this would have the same effect as fentanyl.

For me it is important that the method I choose is quick, I only have about 7-8 hours until someone finds me.
Also painless would be an advantage

phersper

phersper

F*ck psychiatry
Jun 28, 2023
I have the same medication as you except fentanyl.

Diazepam 1g
Propranolol 2g
Oxycodone 3g
Morphine 3g

Instead of fentanyl I would have 500mg protonitazepyne, but I don't know enough about whether this would have the same effect as fentanyl.

For me it is important that the method I choose is quick, I only have about 7-8 hours until someone finds me.
Also painless would be an advantage
Painless it s probably gonna be painless, we'll simply pass out.
With these doses death should be reached in 1.5 - 2/3 hours (according to the few available datas on DDMP).
In your case I d be worried about the quantity of pills, that's a lot of powder. I m considering to administer part of the Oxycodone rectally (via a needleless syringe with 200/300 mg diluted in 8-10 ml of water).

Beside the occurrence of vomiting, this mix with these doses of drugs must do the job pretty quick.

If you "only" have 8 hours have you thought about adding another method to it? I'm considering taking the drugs and go swim in the lake and unconsciously drown or put a large plastic bag on my head and wrap it with some tape around the neck (enough air for ~15 minutes).