• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

eaturdirt

eaturdirt

Focused on healing 💭
Apr 14, 2024
I feel that if I was properly loved, my life would be much better. If I actually had friends who also paid interest in me and who wanted to hang out with me, that I'd feel beter. If I didn't have autism and borderline, that I would have a better shot at life. But sadly it isn't like that for me. I've tried dating apps and I do get a lot of swipes, but actually connecting with the other person is so hard. Nowadays nobody seems to care about others feelings and I get or fully ignored, or they talk to me so dryly that I can't keep the conversation going. Why are you even on a dating app if you're not looking to genuinely date people? It's so confusing to me. Same goes for friendships, I put a lot of effort into them and I never receive the same effort back. I am always the one to ask to hangout and I have like three friends. Making new friends is extremely hard because people also just ignore me or nearly don't even engage in a conversation with me. I wish I was loved, liked and appreciated for once, I wish I had things to do with people my age, I wish I was in a happy romantic relationship, I wish I wasn't mentally ill. I'm so mentally ill that it affects me every day. I just wish I was normal.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Forever Sleep and N33dT0D13
N33dT0D13

N33dT0D13

Xe/It
Apr 2, 2023
I also have autism and likely borderline given my therapist mentioning my borderline traits... I do have people that care, that love me... I hate that I still want more. I hate myself for feeling so greedy for affection and validation.