willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
will anyone care? did anyone miss me when i left last year?

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Rational man, Circles, 9kevinngannou and 5 others
Rayzieka

Rayzieka

Not Really Here
Apr 28, 2021
I'm sure you'll find some friends here if you keep looking. There's lots of wonderful people here and I'm sure people care.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Circles, 9kevinngannou, Robin and 2 others
C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018
Not to say that anybody hasn't missed you but this place has such a high turn over rate it's like every 3-6 months let alone a year it's a different atmosphere with a different set of members. After being on here for 3 years I've noticed this trend and in my honest brutal opinion no one cares as much as you want them to care. I've had some friends I've gotten very close to but because of being both suicidal, life getting in the way, the fact that humans aren't meant to communicate through screens, etc.,etc., it just becomes so hard to keep in touch let alone to care after a while. Most especially if someone is going to kill themselves and after being through that so many times I've become so numb to it that I just can't bother getting to know people anymore. I know this is not fucking helping whatsoever but atleast this might explain why you think no one keeps in touch. There's more to it than just that but still. I'm sorry you're going through this. Hope you can have a tolerable day if you can.

Reactions: forgotten15, SadJessu and Eternity04
willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
Not to say that anybody hasn't missed you but this place has such a high turn over rate it's like every 3-6 months let alone a year it's a different atmosphere with a different set of members. After being on here for 3 years I've noticed this trend and in my honest brutal opinion no one cares as much as you want them to care. I've had some friends I've gotten very close to but because of being both suicidal, life getting in the way, the fact that humans aren't meant to communicate through screens, etc.,etc., it just becomes so hard to keep in touch let alone to care after a while. Most especially if someone is going to kill themselves and after being through that so many times I've become so numb to it that I just can't bother getting to know people anymore. I know this is not fucking helping whatsoever but atleast this might explain why you think no one keeps in touch. There's more to it than just that but still. I'm sorry you're going through this. Hope you can have a tolerable day if you can.
i appreciate your honesty. while i did go missing from here for a year, i was more referring to when i left home for a year to go to a facility. sorry for being vague it was a very rough night

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles, LittleJem and demuic
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Of course all human lives are meaningless, none of us matter really, All of us will be forgotten eventually. However if you have any close friends or family it is unlikely they would forget you. It sounds like you have been through a lot, I wish you the best.

Reactions: willitpass and Un-
cambrai33

cambrai33

Traveller
Nov 3, 2021
Sometimes I think it's more a question of do you matter to yourself…..

I have many that care for me and worry after me but I place no value on myself at all, my friends could do anything but I just can't find any self worth at all, however hard I try

When I read your question to me it seems that deep inside you do feel some self worth but are struggling to work out why others don't, perhaps they do but you just can't see it or believe it to be true and genuine.

Self doubt is a terrible affliction to have, I hope things become clearer to you in time. If it's any consolation, I don't know anything about you but I care for you

• Love
Reactions: Rational man and willitpass