• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

VampQueen

VampQueen

InuYasha
Feb 6, 2024
Currently I live away from my home state. Ive been away for 2 months, trying to make a fresh start. So far it's not working. I'm pretty sure I got fired from my job, I have no mental health resources ATM, i feel suicidal most of the time I'm awake, and my household is full of fighting and slamming doors.

I had a thought of going back to my home state and going to the ward. Ill be able to get resources easier that way and I'll be safe from myself. Idk man. Am I dumb? Am I a failure? I just want the mental anguish to cease.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sulyya and ColorlessTrees
D

Dopamine_Junkie44

Nov 12, 2023
Sounds like going to the ward might be a good idea. Will you have therapy there? Maybe you need a few fresh starts and need to analyse (with the help of other people) what went wrong.

Reactions: VampQueen
Sulyya

Sulyya

Synergist
Mar 6, 2023
Just had this suggested to me by my therapist today. If your family/friends know you're surrounded by turmoil, I think it would be understandable to them. Not sure if that's your concern or not.

I miss the ward from many years back, but I think even that, let alone ctb, would shock and trouble my family etc. Depending on your stressors it may be a great idea. I wish I could do it.

Reactions: VampQueen
D

Dopamine_Junkie44

Nov 12, 2023
I miss the ward from many years back, but I think even that, let alone ctb, would shock and trouble my family etc. Depending on your stressors it may be a great idea. I wish I could do it.
Why can't you do it?

Sulyya

Sulyya

Synergist
Mar 6, 2023
Why can't you do it?
won't let myself because it would cause too much stress to my friends and family, and also I'm terrified of talking about that stuff with any of them. Gonna be all out if I go to the ward

lost_ange2211

lost_ange2211

An angel who wants to go home..
May 29, 2024
If you think a mental ward could help you do it! You're not dumb neither a failure when you accept help from the medical system.
See it as that:
if you brake a bone you will go to the hospital to get it treated.
If you are fighting with mental problems you will go to the mental ward to be supported.