kurisutinabestgirl

kurisutinabestgirl

Kurisu is best girl
Oct 14, 2021
Do I even deserve to peacefully just cbt?

I probably don't have any mentall ilnesses. I don't have trauma. I have a financially very stable life. I have a somewhat supportive family. I am not bullied.
I am also a terrible person.

I do have some pain and hearing issues, and I am somewhat lonely, but hell, everyone experiences inconviniences like these.
I feel really guilty about cbt-ing. I know I want to, even though as I mentioned above, my life is okay, I don't feel like I want to live, I definitely want my existence to stop, and this thought is getting reinforced in me every day.
I just wonder, can I really be so selfish to leave my family behind, in these conditions, just because I have no will to live?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, it's_all_a_game, Maaizr and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
You have the right to exit this world at a time of your choosing. It is your life, your decision and nobody else has any say in it. You do not need to justify your reasons for leaving. We have no obligations to stay alive as we did not ask to exist. We all deserve the option to peacefully ctb, it should be a human right even know society denies us it. I also have no will to live. I hope you find the peace you are looking for.

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, Chockles, kurisutinabestgirl and 7 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I can relate to this and have always felt the same way. I don't know how much of a bad person you really are and I'm not advising you in any way but I know I definitely am a wretched, hateful creature and I've come to the conclusion that killing myself is the only way to make things right considering I am such a bad person. Even if it would be merciful towards such an abhorrent individual as myself, at least it will also prevent me from causing any future harm to myself or more importantly, the rest of the world.

Again, not saying you should see it the same way I do. I am not encouraging you to think the same since I have no idea if you really are such a bad person as you say. I think that's up to you to decide.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, deflationary, Chockles and 3 others
xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
I relate also, but my personal belief is that anyone and everyone should have a right to ctb peacefully

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, kurisutinabestgirl, Rogue Proxy and 2 others
P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
In your case, no trauma, no mental illness, financially stable, with a somewhat supportive family, I can't fathom why you would you want to ctb, since I'm personally in an unfixable situation where there's zero hope.

But I also respect that everyone should have the right to die.

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner, kurisutinabestgirl and Snake of Eden
Painless_end

Painless_end

Life is too difficult for me
Oct 11, 2019
Why are you "a terrible person" ?

Reactions: patheticpartner and kurisutinabestgirl
A

apathetic.

Shy
Aug 22, 2021
You have the right to exit this world at a time of your choosing. It is your life, your decision and nobody else has any say in it. You do not need to justify your reasons for leaving. We have no obligations to stay alive as we did not ask to exist. We all deserve the option to peacefully ctb, it should be a human right even know society denies us it. I also have no will to live. I hope you find the peace you are looking for.
Beautifully put.

Reactions: kurisutinabestgirl
kurisutinabestgirl

kurisutinabestgirl

Kurisu is best girl
Oct 14, 2021
Beautifully put.
heya. I would rather not disclose here why, but I would say that this statement about me is pretty close to being a fact.
In your case, no trauma, no mental illness, financially stable, with a somewhat supportive family, I can't fathom why you would you want to ctb, since I'm personally in an unfixable situation where there's zero hope.

But I also respect that everyone should have the right to die.
Heya, I mean, I have permanent tinnitus, sound sensitivity, and some nerve pain and I am pretty lonely, these were my original motives for ctb, but honestly, I don't know what my motives are by now. I just feel like I want to stop existing and I do not want to do anything,nor do I have the energy for it in this reality. I know it's stupid…
Thank you for your kind words :)
I can relate to this and have always felt the same way. I don't know how much of a bad person you really are and I'm not advising you in any way but I know I definitely am a wretched, hateful creature and I've come to the conclusion that killing myself is the only way to make things right considering I am such a bad person. Even if it would be merciful towards such an abhorrent individual as myself, at least it will also prevent me from causing any future harm to myself or more importantly, the rest of the world.

Again, not saying you should see it the same way I do. I am not encouraging you to think the same since I have no idea if you really are such a bad person as you say. I think that's up to you to decide.
I absolutely relate to you. Thank you for commenting :)
I relate also, but my personal belief is that anyone and everyone should have a right to ctb peacefully
I agree. I personally consider dying a human right.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner, Dr Iron Arc, PeacefulTonic and 1 other person
arie

arie

yeah idk anymore
May 21, 2021
I can relate as well. But there's always gonna be someone who was it worse than you. You have no obligations to anyone and can make the decision if you want to continue living or to ctb yourself. Good luck with everything, hope things will work out for you

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner