K

Kukubananas

Feb 3, 2019
So I live with my family currently because I'm no longer working. I'm planning on taking my SN sometime in the next 24 hours.

My mom who is likely the only one to come looking for me works from 6a to 3p so I want to take it sometime in that timeframe. But am also thinking about waiting until it's dark out and taking it in my car.

I was thinking of driving to a dark area, maybe the very back lot of a mall/movie theatre or even just in my car in front of my house. I've fallen asleep many times in my car right in front of my house with no one bothering me as no one will go up to my car late at night and into the morning. The other alternative is doing it in my basement RIGHT after my mom leaves because no one goes down there and no one will be awake until noon since it'll be a Sunday. No more money for a hotel.

What are your suggestions? Where will you be doing it?

Reactions: FTL.Wanderer
aneurysm

aneurysm

Mage
Jan 27, 2019
To be honest, I'd do it in the basement while everyone is sleeping at 1 a.m. because :

- You are very unlikely to be bothered at 1 a.m by your mom who wakes up early and works at 6am

- If something goes terribly wrong, you can go to your mom's bedroom. You can also call 911 if you are alone but having someone is comforting. Remember that SN isn't 100% reliable. It's Reliability is 7/10

- It's more comfortable than being a car and you have more space

Reactions: FTL.Wanderer, Kukubananas and letmeseethedeath
N

nopoint

Jul 5, 2018
I'd never do it in my own house. A death by suicide in a property will bring down its market value.
I would not do that to my mom. A car is always depleting it's value anyways.

Reactions: Alecsa, FTL.Wanderer, Kukubananas and 1 other person
Cansado

Cansado

Qual a sensação de dormir e nunca mais acordar?
Mar 4, 2019
Unfortunately I do not know the best way to advise you, but regardless of your choice I hope you find peace.

Reactions: Idorus and FTL.Wanderer
K

Kukubananas

Feb 3, 2019
I'd never do it in my own house. A death by suicide in a property will bring down its market value.
I would not do that to my mom. A car is always depleting it's value anyways.
Well we rent so not really worried about that but you right. They're gonna have to live with the fact I died in the house

Reactions: FTL.Wanderer, Cansado and nopoint
N

nopoint

Jul 5, 2018
Well we rent so not really worried about that but you right. They're gonna have to live with the fact I died in the house

Yea, I don't want to cause the living anymore inconvenience than I will be giving them by ctb.

Reactions: Kukubananas
K

Kukubananas

Feb 3, 2019
Yea, I don't want to cause the living anymore inconvenience than I will be giving them by ctb.
You've decided for me thank you :) it's a perfect day to do it it's storming pretty bad out here. No one will be outside looking in my car haha

N

nopoint

Jul 5, 2018
You've decided for me thank you :) it's a perfect day to do it it's storming pretty bad out here. No one will be outside looking in my car haha

What will be your method if you don't mind me asking? I can't decide if I want to use the CO method or just find a high place to jump off.

K

Kukubananas

Feb 3, 2019
What will be your method if you don't mind me asking? I can't decide if I want to use the CO method or just find a high place to jump off.
SN. if those are your only 2 options I'd personally go for CO poisoning. Some people may differ but it would be a lot of me standing around the top of a building looking sketch before I actually had the courage. But maybe if you were really drunk it'd make jumping easier...

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
So I live with my family currently because I'm no longer working. I'm planning on taking my SN sometime in the next 24 hours.

My mom who is likely the only one to come looking for me works from 6a to 3p so I want to take it sometime in that timeframe. But am also thinking about waiting until it's dark out and taking it in my car.

I was thinking of driving to a dark area, maybe the very back lot of a mall/movie theatre or even just in my car in front of my house. I've fallen asleep many times in my car right in front of my house with no one bothering me as no one will go up to my car late at night and into the morning. The other alternative is doing it in my basement RIGHT after my mom leaves because no one goes down there and no one will be awake until noon since it'll be a Sunday. No more money for a hotel.

What are your suggestions? Where will you be doing it?
Whatever you decide can you please keep us updated in real time what is going on, how your feeling etc? This kind of information is very valuable to PPHB.

K

Kukubananas

Feb 3, 2019
Whatever you decide can you please keep us updated in real time what is going on, how your feeling etc? This kind of information is very valuable to PPHB.
Will do! I'm planning on starting a new thread once I'm ready. I'm still debating with times but if I go before 6 am it'll be in the next hour or so. If not I'll start a thread around 630 am EST

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Will do! I'm planning on starting a new thread once I'm ready. I'm still debating with times but if I go before 6 am it'll be in the next hour or so. If not I'll start a thread around 630 am EST
My brother wants to know what lead you up to this point in your life? He's a school bus driver and he feels like shit in his life.
Oh and thanks for keeping us updated.

K

Kukubananas

Feb 3, 2019
Just started my new thread gonna update on there in a few hours