Tsundere

Tsundere

Oct 6, 2020
I decided to take a long walk and made a stop at a local bridge and take some pictures maybe, since I like photography. I'm not prepared to ctb and this isn't the location I want to jump from.
Fast forward 10 minutes and police are questioning me about my intentions and if I'm wanting to harm myself. Apparently, several people had called about me, saying I was over the railing and stuff lol.
Luckily, they were nice with me and didn't make a big deal about it.
I guess it was kinda annoying to me that people can't mind their own business.

i just wanted to vent about thissss. hi everyone

• Hugs
  • Hmph!
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, Lucifer'sRight, voyager and 10 others
Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
I'm terrified of this happening if I decide to jump. The barrier is a little taller than me. I was thinking of buying new shoes with strong grip just for this. I'm not sure i'll be able to climb it after driving half a day.

Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, MiseryLovesMyCompany, sadworld and 2 others
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Hello.

I am glad to hear the police were nice to you.

• Hugs
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, voyager, puppy9 and 4 others
Panna

Panna

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2020
No reasons to expect you, no questioning, just send in the goon squad, that sucks, if you're going to try and be a "hero" at least talk to the person before doing so. Sorry that happened to you. Also love the ruru suicide stuff, good song.

• Hugs
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, sadworld, Ghost2211 and 1 other person
Tsundere

Tsundere

Oct 6, 2020
I'm terrified of this happening if I decide to jump. The barrier is a little taller than me. I was thinking of buying new shoes with strong grip just for this. I'm not sure i'll be able to climb it after driving half a day.
I wear skate shoes like Vans and they have pretty good grip. they're pretty affordable too. they worked well for me standing on the edge on buildings and railings.
I would just be cautious if there's other people, they go straight to calling the police apparently. it'd be best to find a tall building or abandoned one

Reactions: sadworld and Ghost2211
Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
I wear skate shoes like Vans and they have pretty good grip. they're pretty affordable too. they worked well for me standing on the edge on buildings and railings.
I would just be cautious if there's other people, they go straight to calling the police apparently. it'd be best to find a tall building or abandoned one
There aren't any around here. That bridge wasn't my first choice. There was another one much closer but it got shut down due to virus.

Skate shoes are too wide

Last edited:
Tsundere

Tsundere

Oct 6, 2020
Hello.

I am glad to hear the police were nice to you.
yeah me too. I was worried about it turning into a bigger problem.
No reasons to expect you, no questioning, just send in the goon squad, that sucks, if you're going to try and be a "hero" at least talk to the person before doing so. Sorry that happened to you. Also love the ruru suicide stuff, good song.
yeah! no one even talked to me first. just dialed 911 immediately lmao. I was caught off guard with a flashlight pointing in my direction and then I see 3 squad cars behind me. oh you know the song? it's really great, i love it. the story about roro makes me sad.

Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, sadworld and Ghost2211
Panna

Panna

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2020
Car garages are perfect for this, no one ever goes to top especially at night, if they have any form of defense against it, it's very minimally small, the one that I loved to hang out at to be alone had a small brick wall with a roof behind it, and some cheap wire fence, protecting a courtyard full of grass, while the other side with all pavement and asphalt was completely exposed.

Reactions: sadworld, Tsundere and Ghost2211
Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
Car garages are perfect for this, no one ever goes to top especially at night, if they have any form of defense against it, it's very minimally small, the one that I loved to hang out at to be alone had a small brick wall with a roof behind it, and some cheap wire fence, protecting a courtyard full of grass, while the other side with all pavement and asphalt was completely exposed.
Those aren't very tall though, right?

Jumping on pavement sounds horrifying. I saw a video of someone's head explode when they landed.

Reactions: voyager, sadworld, Tsundere and 1 other person
Panna

Panna

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2020
Those aren't very tall though, right?
It depends, the one where I was staying near had 9 levels minus the roof, I would imagine that it would be more than enough for the purpose.

Tsundere

Tsundere

Oct 6, 2020
I've seen some tall parking garages, with about 10 levels or so.

• Hugs
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Wow, that's pretty unkind that they called the police instead of talking to you. Sorry you had to deal with that frustration. It's sad when people think they're helping, but they're really only being jerks.

• Hugs
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, sadworld, Panna and 1 other person
Tsundere

Tsundere

Oct 6, 2020
Yeah. :/ It really scared me just seeing police behind me all of a sudden, I was thinking I did something wrong at first.

• Hugs
Reactions: sadworld
Leftover

Leftover

I'd love to have something wise written here.
Oct 10, 2020
ehe no. i figured i didn't need one since i'm outside :)
"Lucky" you.
In the district of Berlin where I live in, one gets strange looks when not wearing a mask in public. I will never be able to understand people.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: sadworld, voyager and Tsundere
Tsundere

Tsundere

Oct 6, 2020
I wasn't planning to wear one if I went to the bridge. I think a paddy wagon would show up.
are the laws very strict from where you're from?
"Lucky" you.
In the district of Berlin where I live in, one gets strange looks when not wearing a mask in public. I will never be able to understand people.
That's strange. I think it should be okay to not wear one when outside, with no people around. It was just a few cars here and there where I was.

Last edited:
Reactions: sadworld and voyager
U

Umbrellaterm

All parents are evil incarnate
Oct 22, 2020
People always put their noses in others shit because they wanna feel better

Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, Nitrogennitrite and sadworld