DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
A special shoutout to the lady who acknowledged that it doesn't get better for everybody

Reactions: Maravillosa and Darkhaven
Darkhaven

Darkhaven

All i have left is memories
May 19, 2019
I can almost garantee that, to me, waking up after an unsucessful attempt would feel like getting put in jail again after a very difficult, unlikely but sucessful escape plan.
Just thinking that not only will i have to get back to the depressing, isolated and miserable life i have but i will also have people constantly controlling me.
Ughhh...

• Love
Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, Numbtopain97 and lizinha
DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
I find it really interesting. Everytime I attempt and I unfortunately survive, I don't have an identity crisis. I get dissapointed, but I get up and continue on with my day. There's no panicking or freaking out, just a heavy sigh. I been on here for a long time and I can confidently say I'm not as deep a thinker as the lot of you

• Hugs
Reactions: Darkhaven
DoNotLet2

DoNotLet2

Wizard
Oct 14, 2019
I disagree so much with "suicide is selfish". If that people loved me, why didn't they stop me? And why would I stay alive just to suffer if they don't care enough to stop me? Just my opinion.
Does it get better? The woman there said it's hard but it does. Somebody may not want to work extremely just to get slightly better. Some people just have to take the antidepressants. Some people just have to work on their perception of emotions.
AND SOME PEOPLE LIKE ME have to take the antidepressants (I don't want to take tchem, I don't want to be fat) work on their perception of emotions, work on their social skills (it is hell in my case), heal from their countless traumas.
For some people getting better will take months, for some years and years.

You know what? Maybe I am overparanoied but I think it's propaganda. "Oh people don't kill yourselves, just work on yourselves". What is the solution? Point it out to me like to a little child. I am not able to guess it on my own.
I like this forum, because you guys are honest. Ehh I am overparanoied.
Why is always the responsibility of my depression on me. People made me have depression and now I have to work it on my own. I am tired just from thinking about it. That's just my opinion I don't want to make anyone mad or something, Oh I feel better after writing this.

• Love
Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, justanotherday, Divine Trinity and 1 other person