Innereye

Innereye

Know thy self
Jan 18, 2020
Ive been thinking I have to do it at least once before I head out. Ive already done LSD and shrooms but i was thinking that a proper breakthrough would give me a sense of closure. Anyone have any experience?

• Love
Reactions: Finis Autem Spero
Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

The abyss also gazes into you
May 27, 2019
Look up Joe Rogan Experience on YouTube. He talks a lot about psychedelics. I wish I could try it too.

Innereye

Innereye

Know thy self
Jan 18, 2020
Look up Joe Rogan Experience on YouTube. He talks a lot about psychedelics. I wish I could try it too.
I know joe rogan haha, I more wanted to know how it interacts with those wanting to CBT

Reactions: Broken Chimera
K

kkatt

Paragon
Nov 12, 2018
Personally,I don't think DMT gives you the sense of polarity that you get with LSD or mushrooms. I can only speak from personal experience,but it can definitely offer an alternative perspective on your situation.

mesohappy

mesohappy

Cat piss sammich??
Jan 10, 2020
Fellow Joe Rogan guy here..I would try it if I had access to it..Also did Lsd and shrooms.I looove shrooms! Ill eat an 1/8 at a time and I feel soo much better!Like that's the way life is SUPPOSED to feel like.So lovely.I wish I could shroom right now..They need to hurry up and legalize psilocybin for depressed people..Ive done MDMA a bunch of times too,but would never do it again.To hard to know just what your getting and horrible come down.I actually think my MDMA trips made my depression worse in the long run.

Reactions: chris8000 and Innereye
SuiSqueeze92

SuiSqueeze92

Self Saboteur
Jan 15, 2020

I was interested in this, definitely look into this brew, it's the O.G. DMT portal brew

I was interested in this, definitely look into this brew, it's the O.G. DMT portal brew

And by the way that album he did was made because of his experience with ayahuasca, so it's somewhat referenced throughout, "positivi-tea"

Last edited:
Reactions: Finis Autem Spero and Innereye
cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
I have broken through quite a few times and have uh, let's just say been up close and personal with it lots of times. The way I see it, sure you could get closure..or you could be left with more questions. Pachamama has a goal and that is to teach you and more times than not her teachings are not going to be clear. That's assuming you even get speak to Pachamama, (as I'm sure you know) the experience can come in many forms.

Reactions: Innereye
SonOfSam

SonOfSam

Jan 15, 2020
I was addicted to LSD for a short while. Have been sober from a lot of stuff for some time but DMT would be the only drug I'd consider doing.

SuiSqueeze92

SuiSqueeze92

Self Saboteur
Jan 15, 2020
I was addicted to LSD for a short while. Have been sober from a lot of stuff for some time but DMT would be the only drug I'd consider doing.

Ever thought about trying Salvia? It's pretty intense, short lived, but that can be a good thing lol. Watch "Gardening on Salvia" haha believe those were the ebaumsworld days

Finis Autem Spero

Finis Autem Spero

Dec 30, 2019
I've wanted to try ayahuasca for a long time, it's just rather difficult for me to either go somewhere it's made or get the ingredients to make it myself.

Shrooms have had the biggest impact for me, certainly the longest lasting positive effects. MDMA (pure, not in pills) also did a great job the first time, but after a couple of weeks it kind of wore off and trying it again years later, I was unable to achieve the same state.
Ever thought about trying Salvia? It's pretty intense, short lived, but that can be a good thing lol. Watch "Gardening on Salvia" haha believe those were the ebaumsworld days

I tried this shit like 5 times and the first 4 times did nothing but a slight buzz. On the 5th time, reality became a book and I felt the pages turning. Was a hell of an experience. Couldn't stop laughing. Also tilting to the side? It was weird. Good weird.

Reactions: Temporarilyabsurd and truthseeker
cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
@Finis Autem Spero , there have been a lot of churches opening up recently, maybe you could see if one is in your area?

Finis Autem Spero

Finis Autem Spero

Dec 30, 2019
@cosmicpixiedust

Unlikely, the UK goverment recently reaffirmed its postition that drugs are bad mmkay with a stupid law that bans any psychoactive substance. They had to make special exceptions for things like beer, tea and coffee ffs. Bunch of ass-backward fucks. Mushrooms are the most dangerous things ever, but fucking tobacco is fine. They need to get their tongues out of lobbyist's arses.

chris8000

chris8000

Experienced
Dec 10, 2019
I think psychedelics have a medicinal role to play for psychological disorders, if used with the correct person and setting, but I'd go with ayahuasca instead of DMT. Because it has been studied for depression, has been traditionally used for a long time, and might be a bit more gentle and holistic than just DMT alone. Also with an ayahuasca ceremony you hopefully should get some added support for a better experience. Reddit thread comparing DMT and ayahuasca.

Recent ayahuasca study in humans treating depression

Magic mushrooms are well on the path to becoming widely used as medicines for depression

Ketamine another option to try for depression

I stopped psychedelics a long time ago now, but still believe they can help some people on their journey.

Last edited:
Reactions: cosmicpixiedust
SuiSqueeze92

SuiSqueeze92

Self Saboteur
Jan 15, 2020
@cosmicpixiedust

Unlikely, the UK goverment recently reaffirmed its postition that drugs are bad mmkay with a stupid law that bans any psychoactive substance. They had to make special exceptions for things like beer, tea and coffee ffs. Bunch of ass-backward fucks. Mushrooms are the most dangerous things ever, but fucking tobacco is fine. They need to get their tongues out of lobbyist's arses.

Check out those mushroom grow kits, in a lot of places the spores are legal themselves. Lucy makes me feel alive for the moment, kinda like when people cut and bleed to reassure their existence at times... well, I enjoy a brain dump lol

Last edited:
Finis Autem Spero

Finis Autem Spero

Dec 30, 2019
Check out those mushroom grow kits, in a lot of places the spores are legal themselves.

That's exactly what I did years ago. Dried them out and they kept me going for a while. Might be worth doing again sometime.

Csmith8827

Csmith8827

Don't you listen to your heart? (Listen to it...)
Oct 26, 2019
I was thinking about trying to order some on the dark web to see how it is to have a "real trip." I did them in alone Amsterdam once but they were realllllyyyy strong. It was ok i guess. My friends like magically found me and took me back to the hostel. Do you have strong visual hallucinations off cubensis? You said 3.5 grams is a good amount? Do you eat all of the mushroom? It's been a while since i've done them. I should just go to theshroomery haha there a better forum for these types of questions.

Last edited:
Innereye

Innereye

Know thy self
Jan 18, 2020
I have broken through quite a few times and have uh, let's just say been up close and personal with it lots of times. The way I see it, sure you could get closure..or you could be left with more questions. Pachamama has a goal and that is to teach you and more times than not her teachings are not going to be clear. That's assuming you even get speak to Pachamama, (as I'm sure you know) the experience can come in many forms.
I guess it's something I gotta d
I was thinking about trying to order some on the dark web to see how it is to have a "real trip." I did them in alone Amsterdam once but they were realllllyyyy strong. It was ok i guess. My friends like magically found me and took me back to the hostel. Do you have strong visual hallucinations off cubensis? You said 3.5 grams is a good amount? Do you eat all of the mushroom? It's been a while since i've done them. I should just go to theshroomery haha there a better forum for these types of questions.
mushies are wishy washy, 3.5 may send you to space or do nothing at all.

H

hatelife

Experienced
Oct 13, 2019
here in sweden we have the magic shrooms for FREE its out there in the woods :)
where can I get ketamine pls help

Last edited:
T

truthseeker

Student
Sep 9, 2019
DMT as in Chacruna, the vine of the soul was the closest I came to brief enlightenment and knowing who I am .It was neither for me or against me. It also dovetailed well with my loose Taoist principles at the time.
In another form it blew me away almost instantly and was more frightening than anything. It was a long time ago now and for me at least the former experience was fleeting but remains a fond memory.
I've wanted to try ayahuasca for a long time, it's just rather difficult for me to either go somewhere it's made or get the ingredients to make it myself.

Shrooms have had the biggest impact for me, certainly the longest lasting positive effects. MDMA (pure, not in pills) also did a great job the first time, but after a couple of weeks it kind of wore off and trying it again years later, I was unable to achieve the same state.

I tried this shit like 5 times and the first 4 times did nothing but a slight buzz. On the 5th time, reality became a book and I felt the pages turning. Was a hell of an experience. Couldn't stop laughing. Also tilting to the side? It was weird. Good weird.
I think that's something of a universal experience with Salvia. I tried a few times alone, nothing. Tried once with a friend and immediately fell over laughing, by the time I stopped laughing, it was over.

Last edited:
Reactions: Finis Autem Spero and Xaphous