SylveonFan

SylveonFan

Krispy
Oct 23, 2023
Well once im able to, im gonna order my sn from DMC. Im honestly super nervous. Has anyone whos ordered from DMC in the U.S have any issues like an intercepted package or a welfare check or something. Im sorry im just nervous

Reactions: nihilistic_dragon
W

WildBird

Sep 17, 2024
Ordered recently from DMC. The package came USPS and was left at my door. Didn't even have to sign for it. Not intercepted and no welfare check.

• Love
Reactions: justanotherloser, nihilistic_dragon and SylveonFan
SylveonFan

SylveonFan

Krispy
Oct 23, 2023
Ordered recently from DMC. The package came USPS and was left at my door. Didn't even have to sign for it. Not intercepted and no welfare check.
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but is the sn in like a bottle or like a bag or something like that? Sorry im just wondering how im gonna store this

Fate

Fate

Nothingness is blissful
Aug 10, 2024
It comes vacume sealed in a bag
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but is the sn in like a bottle or like a bag or something like that? Sorry im just wondering how im gonna store this

• Love
Reactions: SylveonFan
H

heatdeath

Sep 20, 2018
I haven't been around here in a while and all of my old sources for SN are gone.

Can someone please message me the DMC link?

Reactions: justanotherloser
justanotherloser

justanotherloser

That girl
Apr 17, 2023
Anyone willing to share the DMC site source whatever to a disabled person w no hope please and ty. Deff need to stop being scammed and embarrassed. Would love support from the one place I thought it was possible to get support from... seems to be just par for the course, no support no love no hope. Even in a ctb site

Fate

Fate

Nothingness is blissful
Aug 10, 2024
Anyone willing to share the DMC site source whatever to a disabled person w no hope please and ty. Deff need to stop being scammed and embarrassed. Would love support from the one place I thought it was possible to get support from... seems to be just par for the course, no support no love no hope. Even in a ctb site
If you want it that badly, you will find it. It can take hours, maybe a few days of searching but you'll find it if you put the effort and time in. Not many people will give the source away, due to pro lifers and journalists, they'll pretend they're depressed people wanting to ctb, when in reality they're after sources to have them shut down.

There are many clues around this forum, thats as far as we can go. A few clues are: a browser starting with Y, it isn't Yahoo. Dmc is not vegan, and they own a company site. Good luck in the search.

Reactions: a_tired_autist
D

devilsdevil

Oct 14, 2024
Iam searching for a while...I have very less time...still not losing hope on my search...but wish I find it before my d day

N

noname37

Sep 10, 2024
You should be fine. I ordered from them twice and didn't get any issues. They disguise the package to look like something else. One of the packages I got said epson printer ink on it.

• Love
Reactions: SylveonFan