W

whatamidoinghere

Oct 27, 2020
Could someone please direct me to how to find DMC? I know you can't share the link directly but I would really appreciate a hint. I have tried literally everything and read all the threads. Y search engine, filters off, all the relevant search terms, and still I can't find anything.

Reactions: orangechair14 and davidtorez
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
It comes right up in "Y" search engine. What are your "relevant" terms?

Reactions: davidtorez
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
SN, sodium nitrite, NaNo2, DMC, ukraine, 100g, and various combinations of those
sodium nitrite & ukraine brings it up for me.

Now, search engine indexing isn't static. Whereby it came up one day within a few results, last night it was many, many, many pages in, perhaps 200 results, until it came up. Also, needed to use "Ya" search engine for a different region and had to turn off filtering again.

R U sure you're just not missing it? The letters DMC don't appear next to each other in the name. Each letter is the first letter of a word IN the name.

Reactions: davidtorez
E

Elaina

Student
May 16, 2018
sodium nitrite & ukraine brings it up for me.

Now, search engine indexing isn't static. Whereby it came up one day within a few results, last night it was many, many, many pages in, perhaps 200 results, until it came up. Also, needed to use "Ya" search engine for a different region and had to turn off filtering again.

R U sure you're just not missing it? The letters DMC don't appear next to each other in the name. Each letter is the first letter of a word IN the name.
please help me im too r*tarded for this, and im going blind. :( i get the search engine part but your last sentence confuses me.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
please help me im too r*tarded for this, and im going blind. :( i get the search engine part but your last sentence confuses me.
DMC is 3 letters, right? So there are 3 words in the name of the site. One starts with D, another with M, and the last with C. And they are in the same order as DMC. For example: www.DevilMayCare.com

Obviously, that's not the address, just an example. Use the "Y" search engine (not Yahoo). Possibly use the Y search engine for the region where DMC is located. Turn off the filtering in the Y search engine settings. DON'T search for the abbreviation SN. Spell out both words. Include where DMC is located in your search terms (mentioned in numerous SN postings). You may have to go through hundreds of results.

• Love
Reactions: orangechair14 and Elaina
E

Elaina

Student
May 16, 2018
oh wow i overcomplicated it. okay thank you i really appreciate you. I have had this account for years but going blind is my last straw and final push to CTB :aw:

• Hugs
Reactions: Plato'sCaveDweller and betternever2havbeen